Batman vs superman or iron man vs cap/bucky

Better fight

• Total voters

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Watching it for the first time and i think i have to go with bvs. When bats says "men are brave":ufdup: then blocked the punch :banderas: im rewinding that shyt like 4 times already.

Low key puts a whole in the batman prep time defense though :mjpls:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
The actual fight was better in Civil War - Superman can't really fight, which was the point.

Both ill tho, funny how the Civil War fight starts because of a mother and the BvS ends because of one.

Ultimate cut fight brings it a bit closer, as it shows even more how much Superman was restraining himself.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Still pisses me off how nerfed tony was. Two humans taking iron man punches to their skin and they act like it's mayweather hitting them :stopitslime:

Ok let's not forget both of these dudes are SUPER SOLDIERS trained in extensive hand to hand.. Did you not remember how much strength Cap was outputting doing the first time he was chasing that Nazi?!? :wtf: Punching a man in an iron suit was nothing... shyt in the comics Tony was getting that work... :lolbron: Why was that a surprise that Steve was whipping the shyt outta him. It's not alien tech it's steel, cap can bend steel or punch it enough it'll bend.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Ok let's not forget both of these dudes are SUPER SOLDIERS trained in extensive hand to hand.. Did you not remember how much strength Cap was outputting doing the first time he was chasing that Nazi?!? :wtf: Punching a man in an iron suit was nothing... shyt in the comics Tony was getting that work... :lolbron: Why was that a surprise that Steve was whipping the shyt outta him. It's not alien tech it's steel, cap can bend steel or punch it enough it'll bend.
The super serum is just nonsense at this point though. Somehow cap can fall 100 stories and be ok, get up and run. Come on now. The serum doesnt make you wolverine. Hes still human. His bones can still break. Iron mans suit punching and kicking you in the face and he barely has a bruise. :heh:

You might as well hit him in the face with a tank

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The super serum is just nonsense at this point though. Somehow cap can fall 100 stories and be ok, get up and run. Come on now. The serum doesnt make you wolverine. Hes still human. His bones can still break. Iron mans suit punching and kicking you in the face and he barely has a bruise. :heh:

You might as well hit him in the face with a tank

No. don't get me wrong Cap was getting fukked up the minute Stark fought back... :pachaha: the SSS made them both (Him & Bucky) durable. Cap was falling out of buildings, jumping out of planes with no chutes like nothing... it still hurts him tho he can still die. Also Tony didnt want to kill steve he just wanted him outta the way... :manny: Also I suspect the SSS has a healing factor in the movies of some sort...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How did anyone like that BVS fight? shyt was clunky as hell. Hell I put the Cap vs Bucky fight above it too.
capgifknifeclose.gif

9a212bbaf692cf3294218d2b57201592.jpg

a0317057_56e290e8985cd.gif

tumblr_n4xhvkO5P11qlm9fno2_r1_250.gif

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
No. don't get me wrong Cap was getting fukked up the minute Stark fought back... :pachaha: the SSS made them both (Him & Bucky) durable. Cap was falling out of buildings, jumping out of planes with no chutes like nothing... it still hurts him tho he can still die. Also Tony didnt want to kill steve he just wanted him outta the way... :manny: Also I suspect the SSS has a healing factor in the movies of some sort...

the SSS does have a healing factor.or something .. Its the same serum used to make Luke Cage and we see he's impenetrable ....