Better fight

• Total voters

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I knew it'd boil down to what's "realistic" and what isn't :russ:
loooooooool aint it funny how the BvS defenders always gotta point out some realism shyt or do all this explanation when the fukking question was just "what fight was better" :heh:...question should be answered in one sentence yet dudes gotta break down every ironman feat in the MCU to justify they pick....oh but but but in IM1 he took a nuke to his chest no problem so that automatically made the fight between him, cap & bucky not make sense. That wasnt the fukking question :francis: and who tf cares. He had crazy feats before the civil war comic too but he still got the beats from steve :comeon:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youre arguing something that doesnt exist. We dont know what happened to the rogues after robin died, or how he would act. We dont see any of his villains :stopitslime:

It isnt like batman is out plotting to murder either.

Superman says youre letting them kill martha, and batman yells why are you saying that name. He couldve viewed it as supes trying to fukk with him, but lois was there to save him. Batman still had his foot on the neck, and the spear in kill position. If lois doesnt show up batman probably kills him. Go watch it again. And batman is still batman, he wouldntt let a random person die if he can help

You're mistaken about us not seeing any of Batman's villains. We've seen Joker, Harley, Killer Croc and Deadshot.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
loooooooool aint it funny how the BvS defenders always gotta point out some realism shyt or do all this explanation when the fukking question was just "what fight was better" :heh:...question should be answered in one sentence yet dudes gotta break down every ironman feat in the MCU to justify they pick....oh but but but in IM1 he took a nuke to his chest no problem so that automatically made the fight between him, cap & bucky not make sense. That wasnt the fukking question :francis: and who tf cares. He had crazy feats before the civil war comic too but he still got the beats from steve :comeon:
nikka, where were you when cats were ridiculing the very idea of Batman fighting Superman or asking why would Batman fight Superman in the first place?:gucci:You have the cape on then or nah? To answer the question, the two super soldiers vs. Iron Man was the better choreographed fight. Bats vs Supes mattered more to me because of buildup. Now that the question has been answered, you gonna ignore the points about the fight not making sense or look for more ways to deflect?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fight between Iron Man, Bucky, and Cap was obviously better. The choreography was significantly better and there was more of an emotional investment.

With that said the best moment from either fight was that look on Batman's face when he realized the Kryptonite had worn off and Supes wasn't even feeling those punches. :mjlol:

Cap hhas been a self righteous twat for a while now. He didnt feel bad for the hydra brainwashed agents on the helicarrier he gunned down, but dont touch my bucky :damn:

The Hydra agents on the hellicarrier weren't brainwashed.