Battle of the b*stards: Titans vs Jaguars - A Generational QB......and Trevor Lawrence Duel for Playoffs Spot!

Who will be crowned King In the South?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Not sure where the Titans go from here.

Well, Willis isn't ready, Tannehill's magic has run out, and Henry is creeping up to the big 3-0. I'm not that worried about that last part because the King is an alien.

They're in lame-duck mode though. They are not good enough to contend for the Super Bowl, not bad enough to get the best pick of the draft because Vrabel won't let them be complete ass.

They need Burks to either make the leap or add a dynamic element to the WR room for starters (i.e. Jalin Hyatt or something of the sort). They cannot rely on Henry and Henry alone going forward.

Defensively, it seems their lone weakness is the secondary but with Byard and Hooker back there, you'd think that wouldn't be the case.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Don't need to blow up shyt lol. Need to fire OC, figure out the QB position and go from there. Potential 4 in last 5 year AFC South winners and playoff makers, year removed from AFC Championship team need to blow it up smh lol.
I like how you put figure out the QB position like it’s easy :heh:

They have no QB, no offensive line and arguably the worst group of skill position talent in the league. There’s a reason why they fired the GM, the roster is ASS. Vrabel has been carrying for years

They made the afc title game in 2019, that’s a lifetime ago in the NFL:heh:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I like how you put figure out the QB position like it’s easy :heh:

They have no QB, no offensive line and arguably the worst group of skill position talent in the league. There’s a reason why they fired the GM, the roster is ASS. Vrabel has been carrying for years

They made the afc title game in 2019, that’s a lifetime ago in the NFL:heh:
I think the real problem is that they can't decide if they want to lean entirely on henry for offense or balance it. They acquired a lot of underutilized offensive talent over the years instead of getting elite defensive talent. There's no reason to waste those resources on offense if you aren't going to use them

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I think the real problem is that they can't decide if they want to lean entirely on henry for offense or balance it. They acquired a lot of underutilized offensive talent over the years instead of getting elite defensive talent. There's no reason to waste those resources on offense if you aren't going to use them

Injuries decimated them, and it definitely fukked up the rookie year of Burks. Still, I think they'd rather lean on Henry. In a weird way, they've almost become spoiled by how dominating he can be when paired with the fact that for the most part, he seems indestructible no matter how much he carries the ball.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Injuries decimated them, and it definitely fukked up the rookie year of Burks. Still, I think they'd rather lean on Henry. In a weird way, they've almost become spoiled by how dominating he can be when paired with the fact that for the most part, he seems indestructible no matter how much he carries the ball.
Yeah, I think they've peaked already, I think the peak was beating the post-SB pats with brady in the snow. That was the one time the entire country was rooting for them and thought they'd win it all.

It's been quite some time since then

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Yeah, I think they've peaked already, I think the peak was beating the post-SB pats with brady in the snow. That was the one time the entire country was rooting for them and thought they'd win it all.

It's been quite some time since then
Do y'all even try to discuss shyt with nuance sometimes? Lol

THAT was the peak and not the just last year 3 point loss to the would be AFC SB representatives where niccas was basically a throw away from sending them home? Lol

The above was barely just a year ago and the game you're discussing was 2 years ago. Like what are we even saying? Y'all won the AFC South this year, congrats. Don't start acting drunk though.

Who even gives a fucc who everyone else is rooting for? You telling me if it's Jags vs Chiefs or Jags vs Bengals with a chance y'all go to championship game, you gonna care who the country rooting for? Lol