Battle Of The Bands Vol 1: Alice In Chains Vs Nirvana (Who Was Better?)

Nirvana Or Alice In Chains?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Welcome to the first installment of the Battle Of The Bands. Here this will not be limited to Rock, but also R&B/Soul.

First edition will be Nirvana Vs Alice In Chains.

The Alice In Chains frontman was Layne Staley and for Nirvana was Kurt Cobain.

From the albums produced who did it better and made the better music?

I'm going with Nirvana.

Alice-in-Chains2.jpg
Vs
nirvana-hd-photo-band-members.jpg

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
That will be vol 2 against Parliament and the funkadelic.
Isley Bros.

Stop glorifying white folks on here, it’s literally a 1000 other internet places to take this cac appreciation thread

And you know hotdamn well you wasn’t about to do gap band vs parliament next stop stunting:stopitslime:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Isley Bros.

Stop glorifying white folks on here, it’s literally a 1000 other internet places to take this cac appreciation thread

And you know hotdamn well you wasn’t about to do gap band vs parliament next stop stunting:stopitslime:
Something similar was coming up for edition two. I listen to these bands myself and James Brown/Jimi Hendrix, so yeah. This isn't about glorifying anyone. Please let's not turn the tide.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Alice in Chains and it shouldn't even be close, in my opinion. As much as I like Nirvana, Layne's pain and God given ability to moan coupled with Cantrell's sludgy riffs knocks damn near anything Nirvana did; not taking anything away from the impact they(Nirvana) had over Grunge and help push the sound but ain't no way Kurt seeing Layne on songs such as "Died" "Sick man" and "Rooster".

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Alice in Chains and it shouldn't even be close, in my opinion. As much as I like Nirvana, Layne's pain and God given ability to moan coupled with Cantrell's sludgy riffs knocks damn near anything Nirvana did; not taking anything away from the impact they(Nirvana) had over Grunge and help push the sound but ain't no way Kurt seeing Layne on songs such as "Died" "Sick man" and "Rooster".
I know what you mean and I liked Rooster. Especially, the MTV Unplugged version.