Battlebit Remastered (PC) On Steam Now!!! $14.99 127 v 127 combined arms FPS

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Yea i cant play roblox with guns
Im here to play games not look at em:manny:

:mjlol: also its more like battlefield 3 & 4 had a threesome with Squad.

Graphics aint why a 3 person dev team got their game on the steam best sellers:ufdup:

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Is this another simplistic game that got promoted by a popular YT personality?

Nah

Gameplay is not simplistic

If you a graphics / AAA groupy its not for you

If you grew up playing shooters like Halo 2, Battlefield, etc and wonder why modern games can't capture the feeling

Then youre in luck

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Nah

Gameplay is not simplistic

If you a graphics / AAA groupy its not for you

If you grew up playing shooters like Halo 2, Battlefield, etc and wonder why modern games can't capture the feeling

Then youre in luck
:dwillhuh: it's not simplistic but captures the feeling of simplistic games from our past? And it also looks like Minecraft.....i'm confused asf

I think these games get pumped and dumped sometimes is all....like Among Us and Fall Guys. I don't play a bunch of triple A shyt with high budgets, but I'm not going to play something that's, in my opinion, a pixelated cashgrab.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh: it's not simplistic but captures the feeling of simplistic games from our past? And it also looks like Minecraft.....i'm confused asf

I think these games get pumped and dumped sometimes is all....like Among Us and Fall Guys. I don't play a bunch of triple A shyt with high budgets, but I'm not going to play something that's, in my opinion, a pixelated cashgrab.

If you think Halo 2 and the og Battlefield series were simplistic then yea its not for you.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

Gameplay is too good for it to be a cashgrab.:camby:

Drop the 15 and see for yourself:manny:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama

Nah this game not getting pump and dumped by any means. The game has a core audience, the casuals, and day one diehards that played the alpha. shyt is not Sus at all :whoa:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
been real busy but ill find some more time this week to hop on before i get left behind :flabbynsick: