Battlefield V | Official Thread: UPDATE: INTO THE JUNGLE NEW MAP!!!!

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
latest

'Battlefield V': Everything We Know About Campaign, Firestorm and More | Digital Trends

Battlefield V: Available Nov 20 2018 on Xbox One, PlayStation® 4, and PC – EA Official

BATTLEFIELD V
NEVER BE THE SAME
Pre-order now to get the Firestorm Ranger set, paratrooper gear, and immediate access to Battlefield 1 weapons.

Enter mankind’s greatest conflict with Battlefield™ V as the series goes back to its roots with a never-before-seen portrayal of World War 2. Lead your squad to victory in all-new multiplayer experiences like the multi-map Grand Operations. Fight across the globe in the single-player War Stories campaign. Assemble your Company of customized soldiers, weapons, and vehicles – then take them on an expanding journey through Tides of War. This is the most intense, immersive, and innovative Battlefield yet. You will never be the same.

Studio
DICE
Genre
Action/Shooter
Platforms
Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Origin
Release Date
November 15, 2018

Pre order here:

Xbox One: Buy Battlefield™ V Standard Edition - Microsoft Store

Playstation 4: Battlefield™ V Deluxe Edition

I'm extremely hyped about this. I'm a huge Battlefield fan. For some reason I thought this was coming out this month but its not.

Going to Pre-Order today get some of that shyt they give you when you do.

I play on XBOX ONE. So if you wanna link up hit me up. GT: SgtUHURU

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

Road to BF V Explained: What is the Road to Battlefield V?

As we prepare for the launch of Battlefield™ V on November 20, we wanted to celebrate the players who love Battlefield by giving them opportunities to unlock various rewards while experiencing the best of Battlefield 1 and Battlefield 4.

Over the course of the summer, we're giving away expansions from both Battlefield 1 and Battlefield 4 to base game owners for free*. Battlefield 1players can also earn gear for later use in Battlefield V, such as an exclusive paratrooper gear and weapon skins.

Expansion Giveaways:

• We're giving away every expansion for Battlefield 1 and Battlefield 4 in the months leading up to Battlefield V. So, watch our calendar to claim those free expansions when they show up.
  • In May, players claimed Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar and joined the ranks of the largest mobilized army that entered World War 1 in six massive maps. Not long after, players entered the fight in the 1915 British amphibious assault of the Gallipoli peninsula in Battlefield 1 Turning Tides, which introduced powerful ways to dominate land, sea, and air.
  • Before the end of this month, two of the most infamous battles of WW1 will be free with the giveaway of Battlefield 1 Apocalypse.
  • You might have missed the previous free expansion giveaways, but players may still get the chance to claim them again in the future.
Weekly Rewards*:

• You should also mark your calendars for weekly in-game rewards in Battlefield 1. When logging into Battlefield 1, a new menu lists daily tasks that will go toward earning various rewards, like weapon and equipment skins, Dog Tags, and Squad XP Boosts. The available rewards unlock weekly and can be earned during that window. Don’t worry if you missed some, you can still earn those too!
  • Frequent in-game missions based on the expansions and zodiac star signs.
Map Rotations:

Get a Head Start on Your Battlefield V Gear:

• Those Battlefield 1 in-game rewards also include periodic, exclusive vanity items for Battlefield V, available for use in that game at launch.
  • In Battlefield V, you’ll be able to customize your Company of soldiers with Special Soldier Sets containing weapon skins, camo patterns, head gear, and face paint for the British Special Air Service and German Airborne troops. Six of these are available when you pre-order the Battlefield V Deluxe Edition, but the only way to earn an additional 2 soldier sets is via the Road to Battlefield V.

We recently wrapped Stage 1 with the giveaway of Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar and Battlefield 4 Final Stand expansions and various rewards. More stages will follow as we near the release of Battlefield V.

Check the Battlefield Calendar for more info.

- Jeff Landa (Follow Jeff on Twitter @JeffLanda)

Prepare for deployment – pre-order Battlefield V.

Enter mankind’s greatest conflict on Xbox One, PlayStation®4, and PC. On November 9, play the full game with Origin Access Premier or try it as part of the EA Access and Origin Access Play First Trials**. Or, join the fight on November 15 with Battlefield V Deluxe Edition early enlister access, or November 20 with the Battlefield™ V Standard Edition.

Sign up today to receive the latest Battlefield news, updates, behind-the-scenes content, exclusive offers, and more (including other EA news, products, events, and promotions) by email.

Check out the Battlefield Forums, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

*Requires Battlefield 1 or Battlefield V on applicable platform (sold separately), internet connection, EA account, and, for console players, an Xbox Live Gold or PlayStation Plus account (each sold separately). You must log into Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1, or Battlefield V with the same EA account used to earn the rewards.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
DELUXE EDITION, RELEASE DATE, AND HOW TO PLAY THE GAME EARLY
Battlefield V will be available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on November 20.

Those who pre-order the game will receive a special paratrooper outfit and special assignments, as well as five weapons for use in Battlefield 1 right now. A special Firestorm-inspired ranger set containing goggles, fatigues, and a combat dagger is also included with pre-orders.

As is customary for Battlefield games, Battlefield V will be available in a Deluxe Edition for anyone looking to get some additional gear or just access the game before the general public. Unlike last year’s game, however, there isn’t a collector’s edition with additional physical rewards.

The Battlefield V Deluxe Edition comes with five additional paratrooper outfits, 20 weekly customization airlifts, special assignments with more ways to unlock rewards, and early access to the game on November 15.

If you’re an EA Access or Origin Access subscriber, you’ll be able to try Battlefield V out early on November 9, and Origin Access Premier subscribers have full access to the game on November 9.

'Battlefield V': Everything We Know About Campaign, Firestorm and More | Digital Trends

If you pre-order you get to play it 5 days before it releases.

My only question is, how does it work if you preorder the physical copy?

I should just do digital to be safe huh?

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to subscribe to EA access then pre order the digital copy and save 10%

EA access is $29.99 YEAR OR $4.99 a month.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I haven't even pre ordered yet so you know that's bad lol
:russ:

Yeah its not as hype as other games but :yeshrug:

I'm hype for it and thats all that matters for me lol:manny:

Not to worried so many games come out around this time. I work long hours and I'm in school so I can only play like 1 game and this will be it so I'm really excited to get my hands on a new Battlefield game. :wow:

I use my XBOX ONE as a 4K Blu ray player more than a game console at the moment.