Supporter
Daps
Them moral victories
giphy.gif

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
7-21 is still a better shooting percentage than the garbage Lonzo threw up today.

Your Homie is looking like a past his prime Adam Morrison out there shooting the ball.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Not many of the star PG's Zo has faced has really dropped a lot of points on him or had super efficient shooting nights

but Zo's terrible shooting if off setting that. I'm glad he not out here giving up 40 to the Kyrie's of the world, but he can't do 4-15 nights the whole season

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
chase down anything is the easiest shyt to do in basketball

its basically the defensive version of cherry picking

:comeon:

That could go up on the "dumbest things you've seen on this site" thread.

The timing and athleticism you need to regularly get chase-down blocks is ridiculous. You can get lucky once, but it's way too easy to jump too soon, too late, or foul in the process....not to mention the speed and hops you need even to be there.

If it was the "easiest shyt to do", then it would happen a LOT more often and wouldn't be highlight reel material every damn time.

Cherry-picking is bad because you're leaving your defensive responsibility. Chase-down blocks only happen because you were ON your offensive responsibility.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
:comeon:

That could go up on the "dumbest things you've seen on this site" thread.

The timing and athleticism you need to regularly get chase-down blocks is ridiculous. You can get lucky once, but it's way too easy to jump too soon, too late, or foul in the process....not to mention the speed and hops you need even to be there.

If it was the "easiest shyt to do", then it would happen a LOT more often and wouldn't be highlight reel material every damn time.

Cherry-picking is bad because you're leaving your defensive responsibility. Chase-down blocks only happen because you were ON your offensive responsibility.

this chase down block happened because he got burned
I've gotten 100s more chase down blocks in my life than trying to block someone sizing me up
Blocking somebody that isn't paying attention from behind is alot easier than blocking someone in the triple threat position
or crossing you up. The reason you dont see it "ALOT more often is because you have to stick your man, if you are in a NBA game running around like a renegade you are going to hit the bench.

I think you are relegating chase down blocks to only full court fast break scenarios

I don't know how anyone can say one on one face up D is easier, than being a help defender blocking someone who isn't even aware of them

you'll come back with that athleticism fairy tale man worship shyt
but it takes more athleticism to stay in front of a wing and block him straight up

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I think you are relegating chase down blocks to only full court fast break scenarios

But that's what a chase-down block is. :why:

I don't know how anyone can say one on one face up D is easier, than being a help defender blocking someone who isn't even aware of them

We're not talking about face-up D vs. help D, we're talking chase-down blocks which are entirely different from both. :heh: