BBW women know how to treat a man... yall sleeping

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
I dated one once, knew her for years. She is actually pretty, black and asian. I just couldn't see myself with a woman not only with children, but also weighs a lot of weight. I'm not talking about being embarrassed, but health reasons. I spent the night with her a few times, that was the best sleep I've ever had in my life. It's like she added an extra layer of chubbiness on top of a nicca on a cold night. I was like Luke Skywalkwer when he cut that beast open, nicca slept like a king. Gave wonderful head too. Nice girl, relationship with her? Nah

:russ: :russ: :russ:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
KHhvYXn.jpg

QordvLD.jpg

VKg5zSP.jpg

0hmjoLf.jpg

:blessed:
These females are pretty, they're are pretty big girls. But they would still look good if not better with a little less weight.
But I have a soft spot in my heart for cute chubby females, not obese though.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
chubby girls be hella pretty... u can flip that bytch have her hit the gym then nias be wondering where u pulled her at

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
U know what's sad tho.. these chicks especially say they over 28 now was once hot and probably getting tossed around and now they in that larry holmes stage and some dudes missed her prime days of sex

Slide1.jpg

CiHXo.jpg

My girl right around picture 5. She needs to lose weight. Swear to God 6 months ago when i met her she was like picture 3. She has held a nikka down though every since i got released. She cant cook. But everything else she fire at. p*ssy be super wet.

But if she gain any more weight I'm gonna have to stop fukking with her.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dated one once, knew her for years. She is actually pretty, black and asian. I just couldn't see myself with a woman not only with children, but also weighs a lot of weight. I'm not talking about being embarrassed, but health reasons. I spent the night with her a few times, that was the best sleep I've ever had in my life. It's like she added an extra layer of chubbiness on top of a nicca on a cold night. I was like Luke Skywalkwer when he cut that beast open, nicca slept like a king. Gave wonderful head too. Nice girl, relationship with her? Nah

:mjlol::russ: