BCC "Leflauh Leflauh Eshkoshka" vs. WuTang "Shadow Boxing/6th Chamber"

THROWDOWN TUESDAYS - LATE EDITION

• FAB FIVE

• THE GENIUS

• TIE

• UNDECIDED

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
for those specific joints id give the edge to BCC.....4th chamber is probably the only song on liquid swords that i never felt

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
gotta give it to wu man. when i first heard meth on shadow boxin i was blown away, one of the few times i heard gza get outshined on his own shyt

fab 5 shyt was dope too though. thats when roc was the man out the clique. he had the voice and the mic presence. funny how later on sean just took over huh?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
BCC.

Wu, you had the chemistry of individuals who could function as a group

BCC you had a group that could function as separate groups AND as individuals in some cases

It's why with BCC posse cuts you had such great chemistry on posse cuts when they did random 8 bar/8 bar verses.

Wu was sectioned off by chambers with Meth as a go between, IMO. It was due to familiarity and history.

Ghost, Rae, UGod, Cap

RZA, GZA, Dirty

GZA, Killa, Deck

BCC didn't have that problem. You never expected or wanted to hear GZA and Ugod on a track or 16 together. But Rock and Louie? Ruck and Starang? no problem at all.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
giphy.gif

im a sit this one out

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
BCC.

Wu, you had the chemistry of individuals who could function as a group

BCC you had a group that could function as separate groups AND as individuals in some cases

It's why with BCC posse cuts you had such great chemistry on posse cuts when they did random 8 bar/8 bar verses.

Wu was sectioned off by chambers with Meth as a go between, IMO. It was due to familiarity and history.

Ghost, Rae, UGod, Cap

RZA, GZA, Dirty

GZA, Killa, Deck

BCC didn't have that problem. You never expected or wanted to hear GZA and Ugod on a track or 16 together. But Rock and Louie? Ruck and Starang? no problem at all.

what I liked about BCC is none of them were wack. I mean top dog of OGC was probably the weakest of the group, but he wasn't horrible like how cappadonna became after wu-tang forever.

Daps
i mean its your opinion but 4th chamber gotta be at least top 3 on Liquid Swords for me.

and need i say any more about Shadowboxin? :wow:

you are right 4th chamber is one of the best track on the album....shadowboxing otoh has always left me meh....i mixed up the 2