Be a 500 pound gangster in court brehs

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol:

Yo this dusty dude lost 80 pounds?

How?

:russ:

sadly most likely he dropped the 80 just off of being locked up and not having access to the food he normally does. i always heard its pretty easy for people that size to drop crazy amounts of weight pretty quickly when they make a big lifestyle change. its sad that they are most likely starving him inside and neglecting him though. they know hes a boss so they're probably applying the pressure. but good for him for putting pressure on them back nd not making it easy for them to do anything. having them make accommodations for his arraignment, everything in on HIS terms which is what being a boss is all about. dude should have tried to put on another 200 lbs if he knew his time was coming so they would have had to dismantle his building just to get him out when they raided his spot . i dont know anything about jail or what the maximum amount of $ you can have in your commissary account is, but i bet this dude is at the max his whole time there living comfortably :feedme::salute:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
They literally wrote a paragraph about him stashing peanuts in his wheelchair :pachaha:

The thought of him snacking on nuts with salt on his fat fingers getting everywhere while being indicted :why:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
They literally wrote a paragraph about him stashing peanuts in his wheelchair :pachaha:

The thought of him snacking on nuts with salt on his fat fingers getting everywhere while being indicted :why:

this is like the 3rd or 4th article they've written about the mac since he got locked it's obvious the ny media has some sort of fascination with this young guy which shows he was a rising star until they shot him down

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mannnn i bet dude was out here getting that bread. He had NINE ppl working for him, he was giving back to the hood by employing young black men

Gotta support black owned businesses

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
wait, did i just read double wide wheel chair?
giphy.gif