Be Skrong brehs Candy going on sale

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Went in publix the other day had variety bag on sale. Even had me tempted and I don't eat candy at all and haven't for years.
So stay strong and say no. We don't need that sugar. No candy. No trick or treating. No dipping in the office bowl. :bamafdup:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Nothing was better in life that that week after Halloween killing that pillow bag filled with all kinda assortment of candies

I miss it :mjcry:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Have a former college football bowl game trophy as the office candy dish brehs

Luckily for me it's trash candy in there:russ:

But Halloween coming up and it might get better:patrice:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Candy can only hurt you if you let it. Either fight the urge or just enjoy a few pieces. Not like you'll eat nothing but candy. Gotta have self control. Like for example, I was craving some ice cream so I stopped at Wal-Mart after work. Got the talenti apple pie flavor. Total of 800 calories. I weighed myself and was down to 165. I knew that the ice cream wasn't gonna make me gain a whole pound and my metabolism can burn some of it in my sleep and the rest tomorrow. So I ate it. Got enough confidence in myself that I know I can control my eating where the weight peaks aren't as big as the valleys.

Besides you a grown ass man talking bout going trick or treating? :dame:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
fukk the candy and all that. I don't even want it

I was out to eat last night and my diet Dr. Pepper tasted sugar'd out and I found out that it was regular

giphy.gif