Beard Growth Oil...

Archangel

Banned
Daps
My mans told me that I could grow a beard with some growth oil like from scratch. I can only grow a mustache and chin hair. No beard.

Is it possible to grow one with beard growth oil or is it only possible through genetics. My dad can't grow a beard. Am I outta luck?

Has anyone on here ever grew a beard or some semblance of one with the use of beard oil?

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
My mans told me that I could grow a beard with some growth oil like from scratch. I can only grow a mustache and chin hair. No beard.

Is it possible to grow one with beard growth oil or is it only possible through genetics. My dad can't grow a beard. Am I outta luck?

Has anyone on here ever grew a beard or some semblance of one with the use of beard oil?

No. It’s all genetic.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I grew a full beard using Rogaine (equate version). Beard Oils can be use too.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
A full one no? It was patchy. Like below but he has a full mustache mine didn't connect. You can look up before and afters of minox beards online. It's a facebook group you can join as well as a subforum on that cac ass forum called reddit but Minox is cheap you can get a 3 months supply for like 13 bucks. Research it and if you want to do it I say go for it but idc if you do or don't was just sharing my experience.
Were you already able to grow a beard prior to using these methods?
httpsanthony-hamilton-03-1.jpeg

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
You got some good responses above, namely using rogaine joint (although I never used it ive seen firsthand what it have done for others)

But truthfully I wanted to plug this Brehs channel. I fukks with dude and you’ll find some good gems here for growth. He also fukks with his supporters so if you have question on social media he will respond

You can take a look at his products as well. I have it and it was my main set when I went out. But now i use his set for my daily wear and shyt and switched back to using scotch porter and/or teddy Winston when I go out. At a minimum I recommend his serum/beard oil

Black Men's Grooming Den - Men's Health & Beard Grooming Products

His YouTube

Black Men's Beard

Archangel

Banned
Daps
A full one no? It was patchy. Like below but he has a full mustache mine didn't connect. You can look up before and afters of minox beards online. It's a facebook group you can join as well as a subforum on that cac ass forum called reddit but Minox is cheap you can get a 3 months supply for like 13 bucks. Research it and if you want to do it I say go for it but idc if you do or don't was just sharing my experience.

httpsanthony-hamilton-03-1.jpeg
Okay. I read that even if you can grow patches, you could get a full beard with the right products. Problem is, I can't grow any hair on my face. No patches or nothing.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
One of the nikkas I seen grow a beard on Minox didn't have any facial hair litterally zero, my guy.
Okay. I read that even if you can grow patches, you could get a full beard with the right products. Problem is, I can't grow any hair on my face. No patches or nothing.
First video baby face.

Most recent video.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Give the homies product a try, great results from reviews...