Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

:ehh:

I cant choose sides, they both make valid points. Looks like they both gonna have to cave in a bit to make it work.

I personally think 20-30k is more reasonable. atleast for now since url has never even done the PPV.
I mean lets see how that works first before we start requesting 40k lux :comeon:

just my opinion doe

as far as all the other bullsh!t that goes in with url (via charlie clips) thats just straight bad business

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ehh:

I cant choose sides, they both make valid points. Looks like they both gonna have to cave in a bit to make it work.

I personally think 20-30k is more reasonable. atleast for now since url has never even done the PPV.
I mean lets see how that works first before we start requesting 40k lux :comeon:

just my opinion doe

as far as all the other bullsh!t that goes in with url (via charlie clips) thats just straight bad business

I haven't watch this video yet but Beasley vs Lux in a debate? That ain't even fair. We saw Lux's Vlad interview, which consisted with nothing but 12 minutes of rambling about "scared money don't make no money, I gave them the plan, howard stern."

Now I'll proceed to watch this video

Damn, he's killed Lux within the first 3 minutes.

If this was a battle rap, he basically shut down Lux from every angle. He used personals, comedy, aggression, it's over man. Lux should just go back to his harlem apartment & stay in his room

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Yup, just like I said in the other thread... the streaming, while it sounds great, can easily (and will be) bootlegged in real time - and then re-uploaded to Youtube under their own channel. Essentially stealing the views from Smack/URL.

That PPV startup cost sounds insane too.

I also forgot they won't be able to have the same graphics/intros and all that live, like they do when its done and edited.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So URL is never gonna do a stream :snoop: that's disappointing. nikkas really not tryna wait years and shyt for these battles to drop anymore. I wonder what Beasley and them offer was to lux. If it was over 20k and he turned it down :dead:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vlad slacking, while they asking him all this lux shyt they aren't asking the real questions. Why does smack take forever to drop a battle and where in the god damn flying fukk is con vs ill?:dwillhuh:

Vlad jumped on the battlerap bangwagon & is learning as he goes along. He probably has no idea that battle even took place.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
This video need a "DON DEMARCO" at the end

This just about wrapped this whole discussion up lol

But it's the same shyt I been saying

Lux trying to play with other people money

My suggestion to lux is to get it poppin himself do his own stream and charge book his own venue

Then when he goes back to the negotiation table he has more leverage

Food for thought, you can't go to any smart investors and tell them scared money don't make money

And contrary to what many think, investors don't take many risk. Rich stay rich cause they play it safe as hell

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I haven't watch this video yet but Beasley vs Lux in a debate? That ain't even fair. We saw Lux's Vlad interview, which consisted with nothing but 12 minutes of rambling about "scared money don't make no money, I gave them the plan, howard stern."

Now I'll proceed to watch this video

Damn, he's killed Lux within the first 3 minutes.

If this was a battle rap, he basically shut down Lux from every angle. He used personals, comedy, aggression, it's over man. Lux should just go back to his harlem apartment & stay in his room

yeah beasley is a beast when it comes to these debates...and he does it all with a straight face

he literally made lux look like a clown in this interview

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Beasley and Smack are waaaay too obsessed with the presentation before they release it. KOTD been doing PPVs forever and their views haven't suffered at all.

First off most people don't even know how to access these bootlegs or know they exist. There are some, but not nearly as much as he likes to think
And when the real footage drops, people still watch it. Even after they watched the bootleg.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Beasley should do all the talking for URL

Lol.. honestly. I can't even picture him and Smack talking business. I'm sure it goes something along the lines of:

Beasley: Smack.. so I spoke to Loaded Lux about SM3. This is what he suggests....

Smack: Leetttttttsgetittpoppinnnnnnnn Leeeeeeetsgeeeeeetiiiiitpopppinnnn

Beasley: :snoop: Take a look at these figures he wants up front, with no investment on his end if we do a PPV or live stream.

Smack: Beasley in the building. Beasley you ready? Shout out to Puff and Ciroc in the building. Ya'll ready?

Beasley: Ain't nobody here but me and y...

Smack: smddddddddaaaaaaack *throws up hand sign, leaves room*

:pachaha:

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Lol.. honestly. I can't even picture him and Smack talking business. I'm sure it goes something along the lines of:

Beasley: Smack.. so I spoke to Loaded Lux about SM3. This is what he suggests.

Smack: Leetttttttsgetittpoppinnnnnnnn Leeeeeeetsgeeeeeetipopppinnnn

Beasley: :snoop: Take a look at these figures he wants up front, with no investment on his end if we do a PPV or live stream.

Smack: Beasley in the building. Beasley you ready? Shout out to Puff and Ciroc in the building. Ya'll ready?

Beasley: Ain't nobody here but me and y...

Smack: smddddddddaaaaaaack *throws up hand sign, leaves room*

:pachaha:
Mix in youknowwhatimsayinshun and I'm sure you're not far off :dead:

• Dap
Reactions: CJ