Beasts Collide: UFC Fight Night 110 Derrick Lewis vs Mark Hunt Discussion (6/10/17)

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You got a good point, he was kicking well prior to gassing. but we've watched dudes throw punches with broken hands before :manny: who knows

His fighting posture really got bad around the third, he started standing straight up a lot. tbh I thought he hurt his leg on Hunt's shins before he said anything about his back post fight.
Hit me on the pm

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
You got a good point, he was kicking well prior to gassing. but we've watched dudes throw punches with broken hands before :manny: who knows

His fighting posture really got bad around the third, he started standing straight up a lot. tbh I thought he hurt his leg on Hunt's shins before he said anything about his back post fight.
there is a difference between breaking your hand during a fight and (with adrenaline flowing) punching with it. And coming into a fight with a back injury doing air kicks with hang time

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there is a difference between breaking your hand during a fight and (with adrenaline flowing) punching with it. And coming into a fight with a back injury doing air kicks with hang time

I'm pretty sure adrenaline works the same whether you're punching or kicking. Connor beat Mendes with a knee injury he got in camp and was kicking in that fight. IDK how kicking feels with back injuries but mind you we don't know what type of back injury he's supposed to have.

All in all, while I'm skeptical for the same reasons you are, I'm going to take his word for it. Because why not? Lewis hasn't shown to be liar or excuse maker before.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm pretty sure adrenaline works the same whether you're punching or kicking. Connor beat Mendes with a knee injury he got in camp and was kicking in that fight. IDK how kicking feels with back injuries but mind you we don't know what type of back injury he's supposed to have.

All in all, while I'm skeptical for the same reasons you are, I'm going to take his word for it. Because why not? Lewis hasn't shown to be liar or excuse maker before.
whole world saw him quit, was probably embarrassed

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but it's a colossal tragedy for the division, who really wants to see hunt/stipe 2 or hunt against anyone but Cain at this point. All the strides and hype Lewis had and not only does he lose in an embarrassing manner but he hints at retirement? Results like these can be applauded for such things as the sports unpredictability but I think its a low light and embarrassing. Would rather he was KOd

Lewis gon be back he still on contract so he got time to redeem himself breh gotta alot to work on