Bedrag "Follow the Money" (Danish thriller)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anybody watch Bedrag (Follow the Money)? All the episodes aired and I'm going to start watching the series soon. It looks pretty good and got some good reviews in the UK, where it just aired with English subtitles.

A series about the company Energreen. Where we are following a policeman working on a case, where he is trying to figure out, what is going on inside Energreen. A woman that works for Evergreen in the legal department, but wants more, until she stumbles upon a secret, that can change everything. A mechanic who gets involved in a criminal network, that specializes in stealing cars, but what he doesn't expect is the big conspiracy, that he suddenly becomes a part of.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
I just finished the first three episodes. This is already great TV.

@pickles and @Nature Boy Ric Flair you might wanna download this. So far it's a great thriller set in the corporate world. I'll post my final impressions when I'm done with all 10 episodes, but so far I like this a lot. Great foreign piff :ohlawd:

:salute: @Ciggavelli FOR HOLDING A BREH DOWN ON FOREIGN PIFF

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is such good TV. Those damn Danes know how to make a good drama :wow:

This is up there with the Danish political thriller "Borgen." (Which I recommend everybody watch immediately. It's so fukking good :ohlawd:)

One more episode of Bedrag left. If it continues like it has, this is a 9/10 show :wow:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just finished it. A pretty good ending, but kinda predictable. Great show though. 8.75/10