Being a Ride or Die in 2019/2020?

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I saw this on Instagram about Gucci and Keyshia.

Is it worth being hopelessly devoted to someone nowadays?

Could you stay after being cheated on or being disrespected?

For every Papoose and Remy

gettyimages-1042044644.jpg

There is a Fab and Emily B.
emily_fabe1.png

He just started claiming her. Wouldn't even acknowledge she existed.

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
thread seems kinda chatty patty breh

u might have more success with it a lipstick alley

and im not surprised nail polish snoop is gossiping about other ppls relationships neither
You're alive?! :ohhh: Dap + Rep.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
-That Gucci story is not 100 percent true. She actually did leave him which is why Gucci was paying stacks on stacks on stacks for her to run her business from jail. He was paying to keep her.

-That Remy and Papoose relationship is real as fukk.

- Finally, It’s a matter of time before Emily is in the hospital looking like Rihanna after the Chris brown incident but she doesn’t care so that’s on her.

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
-That Gucci story is not 100 percent true. She actually did leave him which is why Gucci was paying stacks on stacks on stacks for her to run her business from jail. He was paying to keep her.

-That Remy and Papoose relationship is real as fukk.

-It’s a matter of time before Emily is in the hospital looking like Rihanna after the Chris brown incident but she doesn’t care so that’s on her.
Could you be like Papoose and stick by your wife while she serves time over something that didn't have to happen? He a real one.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Pap was slayin on the side while waitin for Remy. You mean to tell me...a BK ngga w/ some celeb and a lady locked up (w/ no way to him)...aint hit nothin on the side while she was away...FOH :shaq2:

As for Gucci...I still question that broad intentions to this day :sas2: and I like her and them as a couple. Is she wit you tho w/ out the bag tho? :jbhmm:

Something tells me I doubt it w/ that broad...:unimpressed:

King Poetic

Yeah Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Larry Holmes Retirement Home
Listen to snoop brehs...

Gucci is rapper who has made a decent career

this isn’t like the other 70% of dirty dik Eddies who has already 4 kids, Ex con who can’t find work and bumming off a chick

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Pap was slayin on the side while waitin for Remy. You mean to tell me...a BK ngga w/ some celeb and a lady locked up (w/ no way to him)...aint hit nothin on the side while she was away...FOH :shaq2:
Would you be loyal?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

As for Gucci...I still question that broad intentions to this day :sas2: and I like her and them as a couple. Is she wit you tho w/ out the bag tho? :jbhmm:

Something tells me I doubt it w/ that broad...:unimpressed:

i believe that too i mean remy was gone for years, pap is still a good dude but its understandable.

they might be swingers.