Being in the top 20% of men is dope. I can already see more woman being attracted to me ...

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ever since I figured out that I'm a handsome, intelligent, talented young genius. My whole mindset been changing man. My self esteem and confidence is high. It helps that I'm not attached to worldly things and I chase dreams over possessions.

My combination of looks, charisma, intellect, wisdom is something that turned me into a monster, similar to the loch ness. Took alot of pain to reach this point but I guess its like the caterpillar that transforms into a butterfly. I went from a ugly dark shell and blossomed into a beautiful butterfly ready to sprout my wings and fly to my destination. All the pain of my 20s is starting to transform me into something great.

With my new found confidence. My 30s is going to be the shyt. My looks are dope. My skin is very soft, youthful from never smoking, drinking or partying. I know some dudes my age that look damn near 50 smh. My body is toned and slim because I eat a good diet plus I have good genetics. I been rocking a low Cesar to help support my receding hairline and lining my beard up. Yeah man im very sexy.

My fashion style is untouchable. I'll describe it but I don't nikkas jacking my steez. I rock tight clothes that fit my body like they're tailored to fit. Button button up dress shirts, bucket hats, shirt tucked into my pants, i rock vans but I'm about some new shyt that nobody ever heard of just to let motherfukkers know that they ain't on my level. I might be the flyest dressed man in the world, or atleast I feel like it. I get stupid fly lol I be killing them.

I know how to take shyt that would normally look corny and give that swag man. I'm like what Eisenstein would be if he was fly. Smart, fly and still will take a mothafukka jaw loose if he run up on me. I'm not a bytch either. I don't fit in any boxes. Cacs get confused when they meet a black man like me. I can out out wit you, out work you, out think you, out innovate you. I'm the Da Vinci of my generation. A fukking renaissance man

I digress, these chicks checking for me now. They're all flirty and smiling. They want me. Only one problem, I want my dream more. Over the course of my 20s I mentally wired myself to chase this dream even if it means death. I learned how to detach myself so now I don't really get simulated when I get female attention or worldly accomplishments.

If feels good to have females wanting me, esp since I'm broke. That mean the attraction is primal and not because they see me as a come up.

Young chicks really show me alotta respect. Cute ones too. They see me as something that don't exist, esp in a place like buffalo. I'm like a fukking alien here . I think they see me as a older father/big brother/ mentor type of guy and I'm sure they would love to lay up with me naked and cuddle after intercourse and get this game. Because all the nikkas their age are mentally cooked, they're too busy drinking cough syrup. They want a cool smart dude to lay on top of. But unfortunately I cant be that guy. I'm on a mission baby. A mission of epic portions and I cant let local p*ssy derail my destiny.

I have tunnel vision like afro samurai striving for the #1 headband and to avenge his father decapitated corpse. I have lasers in my eyes and fire in my soul. I have to reach my destination by any means necessary. I love the ladies and feel sorry alot of them are going to miss out on a guy like me. I'm a once in a life time guy BUT they need to cut avg guys some slack as long as he treat them right. But I'm on a mission. This is like denzel from the book of eli

Last edited:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Top 20% of men who do what?

o6acd5.jpg

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Now DrX....I do agree with some of the content of ur posts. U spit real shyt in between the ranting, raving, venting, whining, etc. But if u were really part of the top 20%, I wouldn't think u would be on here as much let alone CONSTANTLY making the REDUNDANT posts that u make.

Not trying to come at u...but this post doesn't correlate to ur other depressing posts.

Good for u if u really turned a new leaf...cuz this post u seem more confident.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Top 20% of men who do what?

o6acd5.jpg
its about looks, sex appeal, women a have a very primal attraction to me. No gimmicks. Drop me off in a circle of females ill having their attention. I used to be ashamed of way I think. I thought I was a socially awkward weirdo but it turns out naw, im just a fukking genius. Now im proud i am who iam.

When u get older.... chicks love that shyt, they love this shyt....nobody got these thoughts....man .....the lord blessed me with a amazing strong mind....everything about my brain makes sense now...i was blessed with powers almost...i cant see and feel things the avg person cant see or feel

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I do agree with some of the content of ur posts.
Whenever someone starts a statement like the one above, ignore it.

Know the remainder of the statement is going to be negative and drawn out.

The good cop bad cop act is a bytch move.

fukk this poster @DrX. I haven't read the comment but I know it's some hater shyt from the first sentence and length.

PS: My black art nerd steez is on God mode my guy. I started this black art nerd shyt. You can't beat the source. I can not match, have holes in my clothes and be the best dressed man in the room.

I've won awards for being the best dressed and most charming. Hahaha, I'm just saying the audience agrees.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matter of fact thinkers are the new sexy. So many slow motherfukkers out here. If u got a brain woman with get turned on if actually have a thought process. nikkas can touch on the topics that I can man. no competition.