Being "Young" Is Not An Excuse To Do Stupid Irresponsible Sh*t

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
People always use being young as an excuse to do stupid and irresponsible shyt. If you do irresponsible and stupid shyt that can't be reversed when you're young, you will have to live with it for the rest of your life.

Like having a child with someone you shouldn't be having kids with.

People know the shyt they doing is wrong but don't care. Got nothing to do with being young at the time.

Or messing with someone that has a family, is married, or in a relationship.

Daps
I ain't reading that long shyt, but I agree somewhat:ehh:

This is a common Get out of jail free card. Especially with hoes:ehh:

This shyt need not apply after a age point of 17 or 18 imo :ehh:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Morality has been slowly going down the tubes by the decades. I will partially agree w/OP that being young doesn't excuse a person from doing everything that is fukked up/dumb.

Although, I will say that being young is a great teaching & learning tool in life. Some learn others don't.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Naivety can make someone do something that someone more experienced may consider irresponsible. They may just not necessarily know any better from lack of experience

Clive42

All Star
Daps
Most of these ppl find out sooner or later anyway

Some problems cant be reversed but its worse if later in life, they cant atleast admit they messed up

Chances are in those cases, their kids end up having the same mind set

Last edited:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
It's a fact that young people do very dumb things because they are just fukkin, dumb.

Not an excuse, old people do dumb things just as much. People are just stupid, a lot of the young ones do it cause they know they can get away with it.