Bellator 170 [Sat. 1/21] "Say Goodnight To The Bad Boy": (Tito Ortiz/Chael Sonnen, Daley/Ward)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Complete revisionist history. I watched the Newton fight very shortly after it happened, he was getting DOMINATED (mounted and GnP'd) until the knee. No shame in that since Newton was a high quality fighter and former UFC champion in his day, but that is very very far from how a "beast" performs. And his only other fights were a cut TKO against an unheralded Alex Stiebling and a fight against the Diet Butcher (a sub par Japanese part time pro wrestler) which he didn't dominate and the two losses (Chonan fight was competitive, he was son'd by Takase who is a TERRIBLE fighter). He was a good fighter, but he was like Dustin Porier level back then, not a guy you take lightly but absolutely not a world beater. His career changed after he won the Cage Rage title fighting Lee Murray. After he lost to Chonan (a set back supposedly due to an injury from the Murray fight), he came back a completely different animal and started murking people left and right. And props to him for that.

I posted three different pictures as reference, you idiot, I was correcting you because you claimed he was "flabby" (:wtf:) against Weidman. He was jacked. And I know you're a p*ssy who doesn't excercise, but for the second damn time, you see his adonis belt because his shorts are pulled under his waist unlike in the Weidman weigh in pic. His mid-section looks just about the same (not that it matters since you claim he was "unusually buff" but he clearly looks among the smallest he's ever been).

He was never and never will be an offensive striker, but he was very explosive. His hand speed in his counters against Leben, Franklin (second fight) and Cote (Cote's chin was just too good) was lightning fast, and his movement (obviously aided by good footwork) was very quick (Forrest Griffin mentioned his speed as a huge obstacle). He was very lithe and agile throughout most of his UFC career, but began to reply upon baiting and feints and the hands down clown routine as he slowed down. As for strength, like I said he was getting bullied by small Japanese men and Jeremy Horn back in the day, but in the UFC could hold off Yushin Okami, Rich Franklin (not just the Thai plum) and a clearly geared up Chael Sonnen (rematch).

Listen shythead, I'm a fan of Silva's too, but I don't need him or any of the fighters I like to be perfect to enjoy them. He tested positive for weight cutting roids, not the kind you would use to recover from an injury (deca). He's a cheat like every guy who ever won anything in modern sports. He literally tested positive for two roids extremely useful for performance enhancement and LIED HIS ASS OFF claiming it was to cure his limp dikk (ridiculous excuse). It's funny how you outright accuse Pacquaio who has never popped, but you think it's out of the question and completely impossible that Silva, a proven cheat, juiced at other points in his career (when real testing basically didn't exist). You're stupid.

Silva never had any recenlt

Anderson use to fight a 175 that's why he looked skinny in old fights

Anderson has highlight reel KO's starting from 2001 man lmao
he's knocking out guys with knees, kicks, and spinng back fist his whole career it's not new
you just brought into the hype that UFC is higher level of competition and it's not, it's just a promotional brand

Travis Lutter controlled him on the ground and so did Dan Henderson

the only revisionist history is you

Silva already had a near flawless record in MMA before going to the UFC

his only defeat came from a flying hell a hook that was pure luck and another lucky submission back when he didn't have bjj

everything else you typed is pure nonsense

Last edited: