Benny The Butcher says a collab project with Freddie Gibbs produced by Alchemist might happen

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
the timing is too perfect right now for that project, absolutely no reason to wait. its almost a classic waiting to happen. shyt dont even need no features really.
Yeah I’d prefer there be less features too. My favorite Conway/Benny songs are almost all the ones where it’s just them. They don’t need a 3rd wheel.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Is this something in the works ?
Conway said on Bootleg Kev that it’ll happen but was unclear on a timeline. He said it’d probably be a situation where it happens spontaneously, and he and Benny just knock out a bunch of songs in a week or something like that.

I’d be surprised if we get it this year, because they both got full plates. But I’d be surprised if we don’t get it by the end of next year.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I’d prefer there be less features too. My favorite Conway/Benny songs are almost all the ones where it’s just them. They don’t need a 3rd wheel.

you can also expect it to be their best because there is some competition there. so no one can come in half steppin. there have been times where Con got Benny and vise versa. Benny feel like he pushing the brand and Con feeling like people are overlooking how skillful he is. cant see either one taking a step back on this one.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Conway said on Bootleg Kev that it’ll happen but was unclear on a timeline. He said it’d probably be a situation where it happens spontaneously, and he and Benny just knock out a bunch of songs in a week or something like that.

I’d be surprised if we get it this year, because they both got full plates. But I’d be surprised if we don’t get it by the end of next year.

probably cap. dont let them fool you. they putting shyt to the side and holding joints and probably piecing that shyt together and finding the right beats. yeah, they may get together and do a couple joints to add on but I can almost bet they stashing shyt for this.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikkas really aren’t music fans, they’re fans of looks, aura and personalities. They get attached to somebody and even someone else who is in the same lane doing it to the same level can’t compare because something feels “off” about them.

I can’t imagine liking the music either of these guys make and not liking the other.

How you gonna say Gibbs' range is limited when you're comparing him to Benny :mjlol:

They BOTH have the exact same range of topics and subject matter :mjlol:

And that's not even a knock on both...do what works. But y'all just reach for any reason to hate on these two.

Back to back facts :wow:

I'm all in for this buddy-comedy coke album :pachaha: