Benzino shyts on Kevin Hart and DJ Khaled for not helping him in his time of need

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
ain’t no love in business.

you have a platform, you give me money, I perform the required services, we show love, then we go our separate ways.

it’s a win win. that’s an equal exchange. he didn’t put nobody on.

it’s his fault for expecting more.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
It’s called business. You had something to offer in exchange for their services. They held up their end of the bargain, as did you. You got something out of it; they got something out of it. Contract fulfilled. The end. :yeshrug:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
He said he's gonna start his own podcast because these others are trash and arrogant

Wheww....how the mighty have fallen. :russ:

I got an idea. Him and Dame (two hatin ass ol heads, who had it) should start a podcast. That shyt would pop...wit those bitter ass nkkas hosting. Stories and hatred for days. I'd call it Haters Ball. :mjgrin:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
He's not necessarily wrong but people are like that unfortunately. When you do someone a favor you need to do it out of the goodness of your heart and not because you want something back. One thing I've learned is the average person just isn't that honorable. You wish it was that way but it just isn't.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yesterday’s price is not today’s price. But for real them men don’t owe you nothing, they fukked with you because you had a platform they can promote their brand on. Now you just a broke ass nikka living in Atlanta chasing trannies. Why would they want to do business what you got offer in today’s world not 20 years ago.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he’s too old to be looking to cry/lean on another man’s shoulder…he’s damn near 60…he should have his shyt sorted out by now where he shouldn’t have to be depending on dudes to help him bcuz of some favors he might've done for them from the source probably 20+ years ago…also dude seems like poison…he’s been mixed up in a few public feuds with family/loved ones…I can see why folks don’t want to link up with him for any reason

Mega

Superstar
Daps
SMH...Benzino. He had the Hip Hop industry in the palm of his hands via The Source and still Fk'ed that up.:snoop:

Ed O.G. will always be the Godfather of the Boston hip hop scene. I don’t know or care anything about gaymond or his weak groups. And yes I know about the Stillmatic intro but I’m will to bet he himself DIDN’T have his hand in that. It was definitely Jeff Two Time.
Much Respect to Ed O.G.
But GURU is considered The Godfather here.