Bernie Bros accuse establishment of ballot-stuffing in Cali Dem Chair race

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You're probably right. Any idea why the congressmen that Bernie endorsed did so poorly in California earlier this year?

62 votes is probably within the margin of error but what do you expect when only 3000 people vote

:manny:
The Arturo guy? There was some division within shyt because he got exposed by other Bernie folks as being sexist and a dikk. They kinda backed away from dude. I think there was more than one running as well there.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You're probably right. Any idea why the congressmen that Bernie endorsed did so poorly in California earlier this year?

62 votes is probably within the margin of error but what do you expect when only 3000 people vote

:manny:
Sanders endorsed 1 person who later was accused of sexual harassment by former Sanders surrogates. Like 6 former Sanders staffers so lit the vote and the "establishment" candidate was a union guy who had more in common with Sanders than Clinton.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sanders endorsed 1 person who later was accused of sexual harassment by former Sanders surrogates. Like 6 former Sanders staffers so lit the vote and the "establishment" candidate was a union guy who had more in common with Sanders than Clinton.

I honestly didn't hear about that, that's pretty messed up. Well I'm glad a union guy won at least.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Bernie Bros taking Ls even in the most liberal state in the country. But spin it how you'd like. :mjlol:
be an establishment supporting democrat bragging about other people taking Ls after what happens in 2016, brehs.

you stupid mutherfukkers didn't learn shyt.
:mjlol:

Good luck in '18 fukkboy!
:russ: