Bernie Sanders holds Rally on ACA repeal [Live Now]

Daps
Reppin
I Work For Keyser Söze
I want the ability to decide if I want to pay for fire and police departments, why won't Fuhrer Trump and his band of lackeys fight to make the Libertarian Police Department a reality? :jbhmm:

L.P.D.: Libertarian Police Department
wtf_talking_about_wolf_of_wallstreet.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:mjlol:

same people who think ACA and Obamacare are two different things.
There are a staggering amount of idiots in this country that have the idea planted in their defective brains that "Obamacare" was the website that "crash and burned" so congress had to act quick and create the ACA...but "Obamacare" was never repealed and still on the books...

giphy.gif

Posted this in another thread and deserves to be reposted...

C1v5mybUcAAu2_W.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
yesterday on reddit I posted a comment saying "One thing you can't say about Obama is that he isn't an extreme narcissist like Trump"

and someone replied, "I mean he did name a major policy obamacare but yeah, that's not narcissistic, hahaha. I mean come on"
There are a staggering amount of idiots in this country that have the idea planted in their defective brains that "Obamacare" was the website that "crash and burned" so congress had to act quick and create the ACA...but "Obamacare" was never repealed and still on the books...

giphy.gif

Posted this in another thread and deserves to be reposted...

C1v5mybUcAAu2_W.jpg
That misinformation campaign in 09/10 was something else. Media was sitting on the sidelines while Palin was having rallies about death panels lol. Now that bytch hasn't mentioned death panels in 4 years. Nobody to hold her accountable tho. :manny:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
That misinformation campaign in 09/10 was something else. Media was sitting on the sidelines while Palin was having rallies about death panels lol. Now that bytch hasn't mentioned death panels in 4 years. Nobody to hold her accountable tho. :manny:
that's cause the people who believe this shyt just watch faux news and listen to wingnut hate radio. so if someone corrects the record they'll just dismiss it as the librul media. it's hard to hold people accountable for the people they mislead when the people being misled don't want to hear from anyone but those who are lying to them. it's a vicious circle.