Bernie Sanders introduces Run The Jewels at Coachella 2016

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernie is growing on me. Read up on dude. Got arrested protesting for civil rights, tryna keep that money out of politics and seems an all round OG. I get the feeling he genuinely wants to help people and isnt just doin ish to get votes and line his pockets which is the feelin I get from Hilary etc

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernie is growing on me. Read up on dude. Got arrested protesting for civil rights, tryna keep that money out of politics and seems an all round OG. I get the feeling he genuinely wants to help people and isnt just doin ish to get votes and line his pockets which is the feelin I get from Hilary etc
whens the last time a candidate was getting on national tv saying "fukk wall street"?

the fact that people are voting for hillary clinton, who represents everything thats wrong with american politics, makes me sick to my fukkin stomach

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whens the last time a candidate was getting on national tv saying "fukk wall street"?

the fact that people are voting for hillary clinton, who represents everything thats wrong with american politics, makes me sick to my fukkin stomach

Exactly. From what I can see his track record of ridin for the issues he talks about is second to none from before his time in washington with the civil rights ish thru to now. He does not seem to flip flop. If he sayin fukk wall street he aint gonna suddenly change. He consistant as fukk. Clinton will change her position depending on if it will cost her votes and/or cash even if it means screwin average Americans and minorities. Bernie sits down with leaders and influential people from our(and other) communities and discusses the issues and what needs to be done. He listens. Cant imagine Clinton or Trump doing this unless it some half ass publicity stunt like her being on the breakfast club

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

When Bernie loses the primary race will you vote for Hillary in November (against Cruz or Trump)? Just curious. Hillary is a bad candidate and makes me miss the hell out of Obama but I'll take her over a fascist (Trump) or right wing extremist (Cruz).

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Bernie loses the primary race will you vote for Hillary in November (against Cruz or Trump)? Just curious. Hillary is a bad candidate and makes me miss the hell out of Obama but I'll take her over a fascist (Trump) or right wing extremist (Cruz).
no, ive said this before. why not again :skip:

i voted for bernie, and i would vote for him in the election

IF its hillary vs trump, ill be voting for donald trump

a hillary clinton win REWARDS the political establishment and gives them exactly what they wanted, which is just horrible for this country. hillary clinton winning the presidency is the most defeatist fukkin thing i would have seen in my life, up to this point. shes one of the worst candidates ive ever seen, running against the best, and we're going to hand her this fukking nomination because of her last name. it couldnt have less to do with her record, because her record is garbage

a trump win, is the opposite. the establishment hates the fact that he didnt need their support, shyt hes actively bucking them

im sorry he doesnt think muslims and mexicans should be coming to this country, but i dont give a fukk. frankly hes right in at least a few ways on those subjects

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like either.
well when you take into account that bernie isnt going to actually pass the 'soviet communist' stuff that fox news is trying to scare you about, hes easily the better candidate

war on drugs? higher wages? calling out the 1 percent? bernie>>>>>>>>>>>>whillary :scusthov:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
well when you take into account that bernie isnt going to actually pass the 'soviet communist' stuff that fox news is trying to scare you about, hes easily the better candidate

war on drugs? higher wages? calling out the 1 percent? bernie>>>>>>>>>>>>whillary :scusthov:
Eeeehhh. I just can't wait til he loses the democratic primaries to Mrs.Clinton. It will be interesting to see how all the AA posters switch up their attitude. We vote for the same party each year so Trump not going to replace Bernie on the white messiah jesus pedestal.