Bernie Sanders left off ballot in Washington, DC

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Like I keep saying, of Hillary wins this out, you can kiss your country goodbye. They don't give a shyt about anything but power, and the people have the historical perspective of amoeba. A few good speeches, and the wave of White females feeling entitled and not resting on their laurels, like Blacks with Obama, combined with the moral relativism calls the Constitution a wrap.

Much of this is being done with the full support of a bunch of White women, and their Black female pets. They will pass this on to a new generation of the seemingly aggrieved, and it will be about proving THEY run shyt, while doing only that, and rules are for pussies.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
It's a shame that the party isn't even that confident in Hillary's ability to win that they are willing to stoop this low. I don't care what anybody says, Hillary's goons are behind this. The system is rigged against Bernie Sanders because they didn't count on somebody other than Hillary to be gaining so much momentum.

She's such a weak candidate and if she does goes against Trump in the general election and win the presidency, she's going to be a one term president. Mark my words.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Like I keep saying, of Hillary wins this out, you can kiss your country goodbye. They don't give a shyt about anything but power, and the people have the historical perspective of amoeba. A few good speeches, and the wave of White females feeling entitled and not resting on their laurels, like Blacks with Obama, combined with the moral relativism calls the Constitution a wrap.

Much of this is being done with the full support of a bunch of White women, and their Black female pets. They will pass this on to a new generation of the seemingly aggrieved, and it will be about proving THEY run shyt, while doing only that, and rules are for pussies.
Clinton can pull slimy tactics to win the primary. However, she won't win the general, especially against Trump. Also, her ducking Sanders by saying his tone needs to be turned down will be used against her. Besides Sanders, the Democrats didn't even have any good candidates this year. They wouldn't even let Lessig The Harvard Law Professor debate :snoop:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's a shame that the party isn't even that confident in Hillary's ability to win that they are willing to stoop this low. I don't care what anybody says, Hillary's goons are behind this. The system is rigged against Bernie Sanders because they didn't count on somebody other than Hillary to be gaining so much momentum.

She's such a weak candidate and if she does goes against Trump in the general election and win the presidency, she's going to be a one term president. Mark my words.
K-Street lobbyist central also not letting a Sanders sighting appear. It's BOTH lobbyists and Clinton handlers who are behind this.