#BernieSoBlack Sanders getting roasted on Twitter...

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
:camby: This is blavity intersect nonsense. Mad corny.

This is why ados family wasn't even fukking with Twitter heavy until they came for us. This is the kinda mess these nu blacks think is funny. A bunch of hillbot leftovers trying to viral up something grassroots/organic for Kamala. :snoop:

Last edited:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
So running on something that u actually did in the civil rights era is "pandering" now? :comeon:

Just admit it, he doesn't support reparations, so now u nikkas don't like him:pachaha:

Just keep it a buck, and stop with the Juelzing and mind games. :ufdup:

This shouldn't be directed to ADOS but to the Centrist Dem types (Bakari Sellers, the talking heads who are hardcore Hillary fans) who always hated Sanders.

I was rocking with Sanders until he botched the Reparations question. ADOS is giving Sanders and every candidate the same hell.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
cliffs from the article so people get what it is:
Which I thought was a funny joke. It's like they're almost trying to outblack us. "Oh, you're a black person, what could you possibly understand about our candidate? He was marching before you were even born!" Okay, that's cool, but you gotta stay on top of it. So I made a joke that's like, "Bernie's blacker than us! Bernie's SO BLACK!" That's how it feels when they come into our mentions and tell us that we don't know what we're talking about, and even though [Sanders] doesn't talk about #BlackLivesMatter right now, we should just kind of shut up. So I was just like:

the hashtag is mocking cacs that think they can tell black people who is and isn't black. They think Bernie is "blacker" than us because he took some pictures with MLK. The funny part is some people were making it into a "invited to the cookout thing" and they didn't get the joke.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
This shouldn't be directed to ADOS but to the Centrist Dem types (Bakari Sellers, the talking heads who are hardcore Hillary fans) who always hated Sanders.

I was rocking with Sanders until he botched the Reparations question. ADOS is giving Sanders and every candidate the same hell.
Which candidates so far have gone on record supporting reparations?

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
cliffs from the article so people get what it is:

the hashtag is mocking cacs that think they can tell black people who is and isn't black. They think Bernie is "blacker" than us because he took some pictures with MLK. The funny part is some people were making it into a "invited to the cookout thing" and they didn't get the joke.

THANK YOU.

It was clearly obvious to me Sanders was getting roasted.