Best Game of Thrones fighter? No Spoilers.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I think kahl drago would be the first pick. He has speed, strength, and brutality. Only problem is that his lack of armor would make him mad vulnerable

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's tough, truly one on one I don't think any of the knights can beat Syrio or even Jaqen (if Bravosi fight like each other ). But I don't think Syrio/Jaqen can beat Khal Drogo 1v1 since Syrio doesn't have armor and Jaqen would probably have difficulty fighting like a Bravosi in armor. However some of the Knights like Barristan or Jaime would probably take Khal out. Although they did mention it'd be a mistake to fight Dothraki in the open without talking cover behind castles.

Styles make fights I guess.

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Meryn Trant shouldn't be on that list.

According to the HBO series this is how I'd rank the fighters:

Tier One
Jaqen
Barristan Selmy / Robert Baratheon (In His Prime)
Khal Drogo
Jaime Lannister (Two Handed) / Ned Stark
The Hound / The Mountain
Syrio Forel
Jorah Mormont
Brienne of Tarth

Tier Two
Bronn
Grey Worm
Daario Naharis
Jon Snow

Move Grey Worm up to teir one and this list is accurate according to the show. Dude is a beast with that spear and not to mention he is a captain among nikkas bread for being beasts. Remember the Unsullied VOTED Grey Worm to be their spokesman. I would also move Ned down because while he may have been toe-to-toe with Jamie, he had that "oh shyt im moments from death" look in his eye while Jamie was just happy to be fighting a nikka again. And i wouldn't put Jaqen in there at all because he doesn't do head on combat. Top 3 being Selmy, Jamie, Drogo

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Fighting is one of the aspects the show and the books are not good at depicting. To put it bluntly, in "real life" Gregor Clegane would destroy anyone, both on the battlefield and in a duel.

As it stands, I'll just say this: the only person on the show to kill a plate-armored knight is... Bronn. And he did it while being unarmored. To anyone who knows shyt about medieval warfare this feat is incredible, and so far, unmatched.

lol at Brienne and Jorah being above Bronn.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
In the show it's probably Bronn or the Mountain

In the books it's probably Sir Arthur Dane or Baristan Selmy

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
You gotta put the Mountain at the top. In medieval combat, strength is more important than anything. Gregor Clegane wielded a 2 handed sword single handedly. He decapitated a horse :russ: The Hound is #2 because he will fight everyone but the mountain. Then Barristan Selmy at #3. Then Khal Drogom, then Grey Worm then Jamie Lannister.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Jamie, Barristan, Drogo, both Cleganes

Loras and Garlan Tyrell both deserve mentions over a lot of the guys listed. Robb or Benjen were probably the best fighters the Starks had and definitely not in the convo, let alone Jon.