Best sock recommendations

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok, I am sick of socks wearing out in months with holes in the heel, etc. Tried Kohl, various other store brands, some top sellers on Amazon; most are shyt.

Anybody have any sock recommendations for long-lasting socks with repetitive use and washing? I typically wear white or black athletic crew socks but don't want any $50 hiking socks or something. Thanks.

Damn what type of socks are you buying

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
+1 for darn tough, i'd actually pay $50 for a pair instead of the $15-20 they ask, they're really that good

the 1991 and 1990 models are the best for everyday wear and the 1039's great for for running

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
What ya'll got like 3 pair of socks or something? :skip:
I got like 30 pair of those cheap and 1 socks from walmart that last me forever because I have so many in rotation.
I mean...socks my guy...
Socks.
For real. Theyre trying to high brand socks! Go buy a cheap pack for $10 and trash them in 6 months to a year when they start getting stretched out.

Why spend money on a label only the inside of your jeans is going to see?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
For real. Theyre trying to high brand socks! Go buy a cheap pack for $10 and trash them in 6 months to a year when they start getting stretched out.

Why spend money on a label only the inside of your jeans is going to see?
cause merino wool socks are more comfortable, and for the cost of shipping them back you can get them replaced under warranty once they're worn out. why spend more money in the long run for an inferior product? :manny:

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
I buy Ralph lauren or a brand called Happy socks. They have really nice colors.

How does Ralph hold up?

I see the church socks on sale , but don’t run across cotton or wool often

Kapital
Uniqlo
Nike
Adidas

All have yet to fail me.

Uniqlo’s sock wall is visually majestic :wow:

I need to go back and cop

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Nike Dri-Fit >

Have yet to replace and bought them 6 months ago, the cotton nike socks I had before were started to wear out after 8 months (elastic stretching) but I think how you wash it as well makes a difference as well, bleach was destroying my shirts and socks after awhile. If you use bleach I would wash with it once a month or every other month do a wash.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
How does Ralph hold up?

I see the church socks on sale , but don’t run across cotton or wool often

Uniqlo’s sock wall is visually majestic :wow:

I need to go back and cop

Ralph holds up good. When it starts getting old you get those little lint balls on them, but I've never had holes in them.