best states in 2024 released. where does yours rank?

Daps
Basically any small/medium state with lots of white people that have good jobs and aren't politically extreme will rank high..... :sas2: :mjpls:

Texas and Cali = 30% of those states are migrants from central America with no interest in school until the 2nd or 3rd generation grandkids. They playing a different game.

Deep South = the good schools are top notch but their whole goal is to screw up public education so that they can enact the privatized shyt and corporate-backed schools. Violent, poor health-care and poor.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Lakes
I didn’t even have to look at the rankings and just assumed that majority of the south like Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas was near the bottom and the new england area was around the top

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Massachuetts is racist as hell though. Its an okay state

Bruh I lived in MA for 5 years and my territory was all of NE. I only encountered cism once and that was in the backwoods of Danbury, CT.

MA is probably one of the most diverse and liberal states I’ve seen. Are their pockets of cism yea but it’s gonna be hard to find those Marky Mark types unless you’re closer to New Hampshire.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I complain about living in New England all the time (Its a culture distortion bubble), but Massachusetts, if you can afford it, is an excellent place to raise a family, and deserves its spot on the list. When it comes to racism, its skewed. Massachusetts is very class based. Stay out of the low class white immigrant areas, and you will rarely if ever witness overt racism. Places in the upper midwest like OH, MI, IN, or IL are much worse. If you get to a certain level of wealth, I'm sure you will hit a glass ceiling and the rich folks will constantly try to put you in your place. I think this is why you hear so much about racism from Athletes who visit and play for Boston teams. The rich in MA are elitist AF.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh I lived in MA for 5 years and my territory was all of NE. I only encountered cism once and that was in the backwoods of Danbury, CT.

MA is probably one of the most diverse and liberal states I’ve seen. Are their pockets of cism yea but it’s gonna be hard to find those Marky Mark types unless you’re closer to New Hampshire.

From what I saw in boston, they pretty much try to drown out any strong showing of black culture out there despite how many black people are up there and the history. Its like they dont want black people to have any sense of power. Turn on the radio, they got one station that plays rap and r&b.

Last edited:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
No lie, I would actually climb through Worcester :ehh:

52WorcesterMA21-1.jpg

City looks cozy AF on some Animal Crossing City Folk type of shyt.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
This recent delusion about states is hilarious to me.

No maine, massachussettes, NJ, vermont etc aren't better nor more interesting than major hubs like Cali, NYC, Chicago etc...

Maybe in terms of boring shyt lol like if you're a boring dude, with a boring job, with a boring family that wants to live in a cheaper house in a boring burb where you eat the same boring chain restaurants... nobody mentions this stuff lol

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
From what I saw in boston, they pretty much try to drown out any strong showing of black culture out there despite how many black people are up there and the history. Its like they dont want black people to have any sense of power. Turn on the radio, they got one station that plays rap and r&b.

The reason for this is a large chuck of the blacks in the Boston area are not ADOS, but Caribbean. So there is no unified "Black Culture" in Boston. Now regarding radio you ain't lying. There's only one major R&B/Hip-hop station (Jam'n 94.5) and not a single lead host has been black over the past 25 years.
:mjcry:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This recent delusion about states is hilarious to me.

No maine, massachussettes, NJ, vermont etc aren't better nor more interesting than major hubs like Cali, NYC, Chicago etc...

Maybe in terms of boring shyt lol like if you're a boring dude, with a boring job, with a boring family that wants to live in a cheaper house in a boring burb where you eat the same boring chain restaurants... nobody mentions this stuff lol

Yes this part.

A lot of the areas theyre calling nice are boring place.

The reason for this is a large chuck of the blacks in the Boston area are not ADOS, but Caribbean. So there is no unified "Black Culture" in Boston. Now regarding radio you ain't lying. There's only one major R&B/Hip-hop station (Jam'n 94.5) and not a single lead host has been black over the past 25 years.
:mjcry:

Question. Has it always been like that in Boston? How was Roxbury back then? Is it gentified? I got the feeling that the 2020 roxbury was a watered down version of what it used to be. Heard it was supposed to be the next most known black populated neighborhood outside of harlem