Best Theme Mini Bracket Rd 1: Billy Kidman "You Can Run" vs. Eddie Guerrero "Lie Cheat Steal" (CLOSED)

Which theme is doper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That’s the weakest Eddie theme and it made it? :dwillhuh:

@CBoz ’s version is the better version tho.
OP is confused when i wanted the Lie Cheat Steal i meant the Viva La Raza version the one that everyone is familiar with
but he chose the Heel theme,

anyway ima laugh when Eddie Guerrero wins
after all this back and forth

Last edited:

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
OP is confused when i wanted the Lie Cheat Steal i meant the Viva La Raza version he chose the Heel theme, the one that everyone is familiar with

anyway ima laugh when Eddie Guerrero wins
after all this back and forth

then you shoulda posted the actual link instead of just bytchin and moanin fam :ufdup:

how the hell am i posed to know which version of the song yall fools request :heh: nikkas think i'ma mind-reader out here

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
then you shoulda posted the actual link instead of just bytchin and moanin fam :ufdup:

how the hell am i posed to know which version of the song yall fools request :heh: nikkas think i'ma mind-reader out here
relax my guy, Lie Cheat Steal has 2 versions i thought a wrestling fan would immediately assume it was his babyface title run theme the one everyone remembers the most

VANITY

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
i tried to tell em that shyt sucks but they said they gon run me over with a car if it ain't included on the bracket :manny:

You lucky :ufdup:

GcU2Gd.gif