Best Theme Song Tourney Rd 1: Triple H "The Game" vs. Evolution "Line in the Sand" (CLOSED)

Which theme is doper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
As much as I love Evolution's theme... The Game is a legendary wrestling song so I vote for that. When you hear "Time To Play The Game...." I always go
keenan-kel.gif

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
always liked the My Time theme more than any other HHH theme, so Evolution.

Just listening to these back to back though, my goodness the WWE needs to go back to the drawing board when it comes to theme music, cause I know what I’m bout to see when I hear the first note of these. I can’t say the same for the majority of todays themes.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
always liked the My Time theme more than any other HHH theme, so Evolution.

Just listening to these back to back though, my goodness the WWE needs to go back to the drawing board when it comes to theme music, cause I know what I’m bout to see when I hear the first note of these. I can’t say the same for the majority of today’s themes.
Johnston da GOAT. People have CFO shyt for looping the themes, but he/they was good at what he/they created. Def rebel is wack and only has 4-6 good tracks. :hhh:

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
Johnston da GOAT. People have CFO shyt for looping the themes, but he/they was good at what he/they created. Def rebel is wack and only has 4-6 good tracks. :hhh:
The one thing CFO$ had an advantage over Def Rebel is that Jim Johnston was still around when CFO$ started working with WWE, so that guidance they've gotten make a big difference overtime when they was still there.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The one thing CFO$ had an advantage over Def Rebel is that Jim Johnston was still around when CFO$ started working with WWE, so that guidance they've gotten make a big difference overtime when they was still there.
Even if JJ was around to help def rebel, I don’t think it woulda helped much. Everyone has their own style, even if they’re influenced by others. Def rebel is just basic and bland most of the time while CFO stood out more.