Best Ways To Hit On Coworkers In Other Departments You Rarely See?

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Stop thinking with your dikk and use your head. The cons far out weight the pros and it could cost you your job.

How hard is it to hit on women outside of your job?:francis:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
How many certs you got? Might be able to help

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Before you throw out those hail marys...gone head and put out some resumes on indeed.com. :dead:. Cause when those emails make it to HR, you gone need some new job options.:sas1:
:mjlol:

1. I'm untouchable
2. HR doesn't give a fukk

Ness

Banned
Daps
Get hard(pause :dame:) and walk by her office and act oblivious of ur bulge(pause again :dame:). Then ask her wut she think of ur pants on some "I feel like they 2 tite :lupe:"

If u cant smash off dat either she married and faithful or u a lame nikka and creeped her out or u #babydikkteam member

It shud work tho normally, truss me daddeh :takedat:

Silkk

Daps
nikka you got 78k post in 4 years and you asking a bunch of anonymous individuals how to flirt with women. You need all the advice you can get from every angle because lord knows you need it. Said my piece and ain't entertaining this bullshyt any further.
:mjlol: nikka im on here all day at work hence my post count.

I'm doing just fine, you should evaluate why i got you getting emotional like a bytch on an internet forum tho :umad:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:mjlol:

1. I'm untouchable
2. HR doesn't give a fukk

Do you then pleighboi......
full

Silkk

Daps
Get hard(pause :dame:) and walk by her office and act oblivious of ur bulge(pause again :dame:). Then ask her wut she think of ur pants on some "I feel like they 2 tite :lupe:"

If u cant smash off dat either she married and faithful or u a lame nikka and creeped her out or u #babydikkteam member

It shud work tho normally, truss me daddeh :takedat:

:patrice: lets go back to the drawing board breh

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Anybody got any good ideas before i start throwing out these hail mary emails? :dame:
The old "I work at a big company with lots of people, and we have departments so I can sleep around with people in other departments because it's like they work in another world." Like you got sales, IT, human resources, accounting, marketing, operations, etc. Even the IT departments have several internal departments where you never have a connection with those other departments.

Hail Mary e-mail. :mjlol: Good luck. Just do what you want to do. Let us know how it goes.
aub.gif

Don't use e-mails. That can be used as a form of sexual harassment. Or shame, if you accidentally e-mail the wrong person.