BEST young thug song overall?

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
:russ::mjlol::dead: @ the smileys

But yep, there's three kinds of Thug fans....ones like you (which is a vast majority I feel like)

As in ones that saw the hype and understood finally after a certain track or verse but were hating until then...

Then there's the nuccas who get it from Day 1....

:wow:

and then you have old fellas like this here who don't and won't get it...

:yeshrug:

Fuce em tho

:hubie:

:wow: I DLed 1017 thug when it came out and didn't get the hype, I don't think I made it through the whole tape. Shortly after though I DLed Gucci Mane - "WWIII Lean"... then "Extacy Pill" came on :whoo: went back to 1017 thug and slowly realized how far ahead Thug was of the other nikkas in his lane :wow:

He really came into his own though in 2014 :whew: between rich gang, B6 and the leaked tracks he was KILLING the game. In retrospect idk if the sus marketing campaign did him any favors in the long run though. He had a street buzz right when I'm A Stoner dropped but a lotta nikkas (at least in Oakland) stopped fukkin with him shortly after the flamboyant fukkery started.

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
:wow: I DLed 1017 thug when it came out and didn't get the hype, I don't think I made it through the whole tape. Shortly after though I DLed Gucci Mane - "WWIII Lean"... then "Extacy Pill" came on :whoo: went back to 1017 thug and slowly realized how far ahead Thug was of the other nikkas in his lane :wow:

He really came into his own though in 2014 :whew: between rich gang, B6 and the leaked tracks he was KILLING the game. In retrospect idk if the sus marketing campaign did him any favors in the long run though. He had a street buzz right when I'm A Stoner dropped but a lotta nikkas (at least in Oakland) stopped fukkin with him shortly after the flamboyant fukkery started.

Yessir. I remember how refreshed I felt after that 2014 run like GOTDAMN mane this is just something totally different than what's out currently and what I've been roccin with, haven't stopped listening since

:wow:

Salute my Oaktown brehthren and Happy Holidays

:salute:

Currently in fuccin Omaha visiting the wifey's fam, can't wait to jump back to the Bay