Bet on Black: 24 Legacy

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Tried, but I don't think I can do it.

I spent too much time in the first episode rollin' my eyes or laughing at the laugh out loud dialogue.

I'm not one of those dudes who doesn't think Corey is good or believable, the whole show isn't good or believable.

It's just tew much. I can't get caught up in these tropes all over again. But for the brotha I hope it sticks around for a long ass time.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
yeah good but....to much predictable stuff happening...keep the suspense longer.:manny:

and he(dr dre) needs to be more believable.:manny:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Tried, but I don't think I can do it.

I spent too much time in the first episode rollin' my eyes or laughing at the laugh out loud dialogue.

I'm not one of those dudes who doesn't think Corey is good or believable, the whole show isn't good or believable.

It's just tew much. I can't get caught up in these tropes all over again. But for the brotha I hope it sticks around for a long ass time.

It's just bad writing all the way around. They set ole boy up with this terrible storyline. It's just the same old shyt.

It doesn't always have to be a big ass terrorist plot line. They could've done anything that needed to be solved in 24 hours. Like his girl gets kidnapped by his brother and he spends the day trying to rescue her and he uses a CTU connection to help track her down.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
It's just bad writing all the way around. They set ole boy up with this terrible storyline. It's just the same old shyt.

It doesn't always have to be a big ass terrorist plot line. They could've done anything that needed to be solved in 24 hours. Like his girl gets kidnapped by his brother and he spends the day trying to rescue her and he uses a CTU connection to help track her down.

But even the "he got out the 'hood" storyline is lazy as fukk.

Just too many cliches all the way around. I almost cut it off when I saw his brother's bottom b*tch dressed like Beyoncé circa 01 in rhinestone denim lol

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I agree with this

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
fukk what y'all nikkas is talking about.. I'm loving this shyt so far. The original 24 had the same cheesy dialogue... I still loved it. :ahh:

The little Rican CTU IT chick is annoying as fukk tho. :smh:
All the shyt u complain about, and u like this :mjlol:

Go to the projects and ask for a million dollars brehs

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
All the shyt u complain about, and u like this :mjlol:

Go to the projects and ask for a million dollars brehs

Lol.. I don't care... it's 24. I'm here for the dumb suspenseful excitement that made 24 so legendary. Jack Bauer use to do the same shyt too. The nikka chopped off a person's head in CTU lol.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Lol.. I don't care... it's 24. I'm here for the dumb suspenseful excitement that made 24 so legendary. Jack Bauer use to do the same shyt too. The nikka chopped off a person's head in CTU lol.
Jack was the GOAT interrogator :wow:
Black's hand to hand skills look suspect and he got his own team killed.