Bet on Black: 24 Legacy

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Carter Sistah Wife:fire: and Militant D-Boi Brotha were the real MVPs:whoo::ohhh::yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yall should've known better than to get invested in this. A black lead on 24? Fox are the kings of ending shows that are good.

glad I didn't get invested in this even though I wanted to.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
24 screwed up with Tony character, with Michelle dying in season 5, instead of faking Tony death, they should have had Tony rescuing jack from the Chinese in season 6 and focused the show around Tony...he showed throughout the seasons he had skills in the field...they could have started phasing jack out maybe just using h for a few episodes a season....also 24 should have done smaller attacks rather than always settling on nuclear attacks and massive casualties

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
24 screwed up with Tony character, with Michelle dying in season 5, instead of faking Tony death, they should have had Tony rescuing jack from the Chinese in season 6 and focused the show around Tony...he showed throughout the seasons he had skills in the field...they could have started phasing jack out maybe just using h for a few episodes a season....also 24 should have done smaller attacks rather than always settling on nuclear attacks and massive casualties

There was an Easter Egg of Jack "escaping" but it was just a set up by Cheng to get Jack to talk.

Spy Game w/ Redford & Pitt, already done the Chinese prison escape and is probably the only plausible way of doing it. Now I know 24 is known for its fukkery overload, but you have to keep a TV show somewhat realistic with what the viewer will suspend belief with and will accept within reason

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was an Easter Egg of Jack "escaping" but it was just a set up by Cheng to get Jack to talk.

Spy Game w/ Redford & Pitt, already done the Chinese prison escape and is probably the only plausible way of doing it. Now I know 24 is known for its fukkery overload, but you have to keep a TV show somewhat realistic with what the viewer will suspend belief with and will accept within reason

What are you talking about, they could have kept how he got out in season 6, that's not what I'm talking about

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What are you talking about, they could have kept how he got out in season 6, that's not what I'm talking about

:gucci: thinking Jack was going to get his Andy Dufresne on digging his way out, meet Tony on the outside, then both running from the Chinese army/Special Forces and zigzagging thru a rice field to get to the exfil point. Or did they have Ming Schofield ready to break Jack out. Or Tony teleporting himself in to the prison they were holding Jack.

You got more chance of getting head and a foot massage from Beyonce then going all guns blazing and being successful in helping a high value Westerner escape a heavily fortified Chinese prison any other way then they did it in Spy Game.

Last edited:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Bad show. I was waiting for something fresh like the Season 1 of 24, but this is shyt is disappointing.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Doesn't matter now. Dude will probably go back to Walking Dead and the chick is now playing superhero Starfire