• fukk yes, but so I'd fukk

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • Yes, looks good

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Yes, looks weird

Votes: 8 8.8%

• Total voters
Daps
That diaper booty is a tell-tale sign of surgery. Hers is at least more tasteful than your average IG thot. Having shyt-tons of money helps. Of course, I would still go raw in her either way.

That's funny because Bey does nothing for me. Back in her Destiny's child days, the first 2 albums, I was in love with her.

Since then she does nothing for me. If I had a chance to hit, I'd probably pass on it. Use her thirsting after me to get the attention of the real object of my affections :banderas:

RIHANNA :mjlit: hey Rihanna

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
There have been plenty of women with similar proportions/looks that the Coli swears saw the doctor. Where are her hips?
Women have convinced themselves transfers and sculpting aren't plastic surgery....she likes it I love it. :hubie:

Technically a fat transfer is just moving fat from one part of your body to another.. So the increase in her bottom is from her own fat. Just surgically put there.
Clockwork :mjlol:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Not even close. I got my fair share of white girls sweating black dudes who want nothing to do with them past high school or have the same bitterness that BW are accused to have when they deal with aint ish dudes, humbled real quick.

Again, there are quailty BM who will have quality women regardless of race (same with BW) BUT there is a subset of BM who overrate their value on the basis of sexual access to non black women and they take that stank attitude and what to hold it over BW heads as if they got to beg their company, that ish is foul and that ish will backfire on men.

I see far too many younger BW accustom to BM dating out now but i dont see BM accustom to not being a BW first pick. Seen far too many BM be with their nonblack girlfirend, do the swivel head when they see an attractive BW with a nonBM walking by to know that a good lot of you are blowing hot air. Its ok yall can admit it stings when you see a BW with a nonBM.

Thats why these interracial threads always do numbers.

of course not she was 16 lmao, she don't even really got ass like that just wide hips

She done had a baby and 20 years have passed. :dahell:

She's almost 40 right now.

Those things don’t give you an IG ass. She didn’t look like this in the mid-late 00’s either

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There have been plenty of women with similar proportions/looks that the Coli swears saw the doctor. Where are her hips?

Clockwork :mjlol:

Some are you are strange. I’m still saying she had surgery. So if she’s saying otherwise then I don’t believe she’s telling the truth.

FYI, Beyoncé has always had hips, she’s just never had much of a behind.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Some are you are strange. I’m still saying she had surgery. So if she’s saying otherwise then I don’t believe she’s telling the truth.

FYI, Beyoncé has always had hips, she’s just never had much of a behind.
I know you're not denying survey but your post sounded exactly like the juelzing been was talking about.

Her hips don't look bountiful enough to give her the "she's 40 and was just pregnant" pass that some may try to give out. Did she even carry the twins?