Bible Study Thread (Do not enter if you are a troll)

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
I'm not sure if there's a thread about this already and I'm not sure if this is even in the right section-could whoever is a mod move it to the right section if it is please?

The title is pretty much self explanatory; if you're having a really hard time understanding a certain verse/chapter in the Bible or if you really want to discuss a certain verse/chapter with other people then please feel free to post in here.

Also, do feel free to talk if you're having trouble with your faith in God right now :smile:.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure if there's a thread about this already and I'm not sure if this is even in the right section-could whoever is a mod move it to the right section if it is please?

The title is pretty much self explanatory; if you're having a really hard time understanding a certain verse/ chapter in the Bible or if you really want to discuss a certain verse/chapter with other people then please feel free to post in here.

Also, do feel free to talk if you're having trouble with your faith in God right now :smile:.
Leviticus 20:27
A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

this one has me stumped, because witches arent real. this doesnt mean thousands and thousands of people died for nothing, does it :why:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

this one has me stumped, because witches arent real. this doesnt mean thousands and thousands of people died for nothing, does it :why:
:laugh: you couldn't resist

Anwulika

All Star
Daps

I already know why you've come into this thread but I'll entertain you because you asked nicely :smile:.

There exists in this world many things that most people cannot even fathom, let alone believe. Witches and wizards are amongst those things.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I already know why you've come into this thread but I'll entertain you because you asked nicely :smile:.

There exists in this world many things that most people cannot even fathom, let alone believe. Witches and wizards are amongst those things.

I'm from Salem, MA aka the Witch Capital of the world. I can wholeheartedly say that witches are not real :youngsabo:

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
1 Corinthians 1:18-19

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

God has already told us that many will not be able to understand his word. It is indeed a blessing to even have some wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

Last edited:

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
I'm from Salem, MA aka the Witch Capital of the world. I can wholeheartedly say that witches are not real :youngsabo:

Who told you this? I'm literally laughing out loud right now. You're being extremely ignorant and Eurocentric right now. Anyway, stay on topic or leave the thread please.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Who told you this? I'm literally laughing out loud right now. You're being extremely ignorant and Eurocentric right now. Anyway, stay on topic or leave the thread please.

I read it in the almighty Bible. I can't remember the verse right now though.

Anyway, theres already a Bible thread in HL. Search for it. We don't need another #LowerLearning thread on mysticism.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
I read it in the almighty Bible. I can't remember the verse right now though.

Anyway, theres already a Bible thread in HL. Search for it. We don't need another #LowerLearning thread on mysticism.

Where did you read in the Bible that that place is the witch capital of the world? Please tell everyone here.

If you've come here to insult Christians then this thread is not for you. Have a nice day brother :smile:.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Do not enter if you are a troll
aight aight, no problem

O4b44Wv.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

The title is pretty much self explanatory; if you're having a really hard time understanding a certain verse/ chapter in the Bible or if you really want to discuss a certain verse/chapter with other people then please feel free to post in here.

Do you study the parts that you don't follow?

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
We should talk about the Nephilim

They're suppose to return in the end times:ohhh:

We're pretty much in the end times :ohhh: