Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a more neutral source than this vs a site that calls itself "the black left"?

Also, keep that same energy folks. Ethiopians should fix their own country.

So what is Biden doing wrong here, c00ns?
da fukk? can he stay OUT of the countries affairs? nevermind "helping" we saw how they helped Libya

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Smh...I was wondering what the fukk shyt was about last year. Now I see. The US has installed a minority puppet group to rule over the majority. The same damn thing as the Hutus and Tutsi.....Wyte Devils
Unban Asante god dammit.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
The easiest refutation of this twaddle is to ask whether Biden will surrender to MAGA.

And no, obviously one doesn't equate to the other; it's a simple application of the principle on offer. :comeon:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is there a more neutral source than this vs a site that calls itself "the black left"?

Also, keep that same energy folks. Ethiopians should fix their own country.

So what is Biden doing wrong here, c00ns?
This.

Ethiopia removed the UN for 'meddling' while there is mass murder and rape going on.

This aint no Johnny-come-lately situation. This has been going on for months and the Nobel prize winning dude is turning into a dictator in front of our eyes

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
This.

Ethiopia removed the UN for 'meddling' while there is mass murder and rape going on.

This aint no Johnny-come-lately situation. This has been going on for months and the Nobel prize winning dude is turning into a dictator in front of our eyes
:mjlol:You don’t know shyt …stop it. if you did you wouldn’t Provide misinformation

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
America does this shyt no matter who is in power.

stop making it a partisan issue. if the Tigray forces are U.S. puppets then they have been that since before he was in power.

Don't try to use world politics to advance local beefs with a new twist. American foreign policy is singular and clear it's not partisan. It's them vs everyone.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
America does this shyt no matter who is in power.

stop making it a partisan issue. if the Tigray forces are U.S. puppets then they have been that since before he was in power.

Don't try to use world politics to advance local beefs with a new twist. American foreign policy is singular and clear it's not partisan. It's them vs everyone.
Clear your dumbass didn’t read the article or know what been going on but keep acting like you do

Daps
OP i can't take this article seriously when the very first sentence says:

Under his leadership, the US has been at war with Ethiopia since last November,

How the US been at war with Ethiopia under Biden's leadership since November when Biden wasn't even in charge in November?

:gucci:

That's why I don't take that goofy site blackagendareport seriously. They are inaccurate and wrong as hell. I dont trust nothing I read on there.

:mjlol:You don’t know shyt …stop it. if you did you wouldn’t Provide misinformation

Then you got the nerve to accuse somebody else of spreading misinformation

:deadrose: