Biden LEADS Trump in national polling. (Biden takes lead in Decision desk HQ polling) an aggregate of 685 polls) MI dem wins Repub county by 20 pts

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
"Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again"

the type of person that attach their identity to the Democratic party.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a certified fakkit who is running about London like a queer right now, so pick your battles :mjlol:

Just so you know, youre safe on the computer because Id smack the shyt out of you and piss on you in front of your mother for even talking to me like that. Im not your father. Believe me, youd be in the icu on life support playing with me so keep it moving.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Just so you know, youre safe on the computer because Id smack the shyt out of you and piss on you in front of your mother for even talking to me like that. Im not your father. Believe me, youd be in the icu on life support playing with me.

You'd break your limp wrist, bug chaser

And you'll never be a father, fakkit :mjlol:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'd break your limp wrist, bug chaser

And you'll never be a father, fakkit :mjlol:

Are you in the nyc area? This can be arranged. You think im being funny. :sas1: you coli folks think shyts funny until you run into someone who isnt playing. Something that make you laugh will make you cry.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This is true that he's done better in polling in recent weeks. The concern is the swing states where he has not done as well but is improving in also.