#BIDEN2020 : Triple OG Joe Biden's Greatest Hits & Savage Moments...It Shoulda Been You, Joe

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
'94 responsible for a lot of black men still being locked up to this day..You wanna see some receipts or naw
This isn't something you seriously care about. You've proven that time and time again. You're also a Trump supporter. And you're a white guy pretending to be black. Shut the fukk up.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
This isn't something you seriously care about. You've proven that time and time again. You're also a Trump supporter. And you're a white guy pretending to be black. Shut the fukk up.
Whether I care about it or not, the fact still reminds that your white masta daddy uncle joe biden is responsible for millions of black men being ball and chained in the United States of America..tell me where im wrong bytch:trumpmad:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Every time I see his smirk I think of the old Ghostface line about Richard Gere getting his cokk sucked.

Biden definitely got a swagger about him, still he loses points for eliminating higher education funding for federal inmates while doing time which increases the recidivism rates which also disproportionately affects Black men. Let me repeat that for everyone who thinks he's so cool.

Joe Biden's Shameful Role in Creating America's Prison Nightmare

While today mass incarceration is a topic that receives bipartisan criticism, for Biden it seemed to be a point of pride. From his remarks on Aug. 23, 1994:

Just as it is no longer legitimate to say the Republican Party is against, as a matter of course, Social Security, the Republicans are finding out it is no longer legitimate to say the Democrats are soft on crime. Because guess what? What has every major crime bill that has gotten this far been? A Democratic crime bill. A Democratic crime bill. That is the secret. A Democratic crime bill. A Democratic President wants 100,000 cops. A Democratic President wants to build 125,000 new prison cells. That is the secret. And, boy, is that bothersome.

Biden also bragged about courting police unions — one of the primary lobbying groups for more police, more prisons and harsher sentences for street crime — to get the bill passed:

I want to point out when I wrote the original bill that started this whole process, the so-called Biden crime bill that passed out of here ... about which the Senator from Utah stood up and said, as it was going out the door, "Can we call it the Biden-Hatch bill?'' — do you know how I wrote that bill? I asked the police organizations in this nation — the Fraternal Order of Police — "Give me the list," because I invited them all in before I wrote the bill.

But I invited the police organizations in and I said, "What do you need? You guys and women out in the street are getting the living devil beaten out of you.'' In the last 10 years we have increased the number of urban police by less than 1.1 percent, I say to my friend from California. They are getting beat up. They are putting their lives on the line for us and they are getting beat up.

So I invited them in. I did not sit up in a room and write this. I did not go visit with the ACLU — which I have great respect for — and write it. I did not call a liberal confab and write it. I did not call Johnsonian liberals, if there are any still alive, and write it. I did not call any big society people and write it.

I called the cops. And they sat in my office, at my conference table: the Fraternal Order of Police, Dewey Stokes and Don Oakhill, the National Association of Police Organizations, Mr. Skully and his executive assistant, the International Brotherhood of Police Officers, national sheriffs, International Association of Chiefs of Police, National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives, national troopers, major cities chiefs, International Union of Police Organizations, the Police Foundation, Police Executive Research Forum and Federal law enforcement officers.

I called them all and they came in and sat in my office and I said, "What do you need?''

They said, "The first thing we need is we need more cops.'' And they said, "The second thing we need is we need more prisons.''

Towards the end of his remarks that day, Biden summarized his efforts on crime as part of a long game, saying that even in the days of Richard Nixon he was dismissive of social justice — he just wanted to lock people up:

Just like when I first got into politics, even though I come from this background and ran on a law and order platform, I remember the liberals used to say, "Biden is an iconoclast.'' That was what my newspaper called me, an iconoclast, because how can he really be progressive and want to lock these people up? I am sure my friend from California gets hit with that all the time. How can you be a progressive and be tough on crime? I was not wedded to the notion. Every time Richard Nixon, when he was running in 1972, would say "law and order," the Democratic match or response was "law and order with justice," whatever that meant. And I would say, "Lock the SOBs up.''

Two years later, Biden artfully summarized how he and Clinton had changed the nature of crime and civil liberties debate in America, saying, “Someone asleep for the last 20 years might wake up and think Republicans were representing Abbie Hoffman and Democrats were representing J. Edgar Hoover.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Whether I care about it or not, the fact still reminds that your white masta daddy uncle joe biden is responsible for millions of black men being ball and chained in the United States of America..tell me where im wrong bytch:trumpmad:
I never cared for Joe Biden. I know his history with the crime bill among other things. That doesn't change anything wrt you, though.