Bieber said the N word.

Giselle

Daps
& a racist joke.

This happened back when he was a "good" kid (I think he was 15). Before he began hanging out with black people and making music with them.

( this is only a piece of it)
i've been to jail but never prison

(a shorter piece of it on vine)

I wonder why is it just now being released.
tumblr_mpw5ib2jau1sy4prxo1_250.gif

Some people believe that it's being released now because "they" (white media) are trying to destroy him.

What do you think about this?

Last edited:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Insensitive, yes. But I think it's quite well-documented Bugatti Biebs not only likes black people, but he wants to be a black dude.
Okay I thought I was the only one who saw that, thought I was going crazy for a second there

I guess, I should pick up a torch and go with the crowd or I'll be labeled a "c00n" :yeshrug:

fukk BIEBER :pacspit: I HOPE HIS CAREER IS RUINED AND HE GOES BROKE AND HOMELESS FOR MAKING THAT JOKE!!!! That what yall wanted to hear? :ld:

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
he was 15. smh

some of y'all act like he knows what he's doing, even now. 20 years old and stay catching L's.

It's not right but stop acting like 15 year-olds don't do stupid shyt all the time.

we just gonna forget eminem did something similar :mjpls: but that was different, right?

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
he was 15. smh

some of y'all act like he knows what he's doing, even now. 20 years old and stay catching L's.

It's not right but stop acting like 15 year-olds don't do stupid shyt all the time.

we just gonna forget eminem did something similar :mjpls: but that was different, right?

Eminem was like 15-16 as well, so why do you want to remember that but want others to forget this?