B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
So Big Ben was selected to the 2021 HOF class

No one in their right mind can convince me that Ben was a basketball better player than Sheed or even Chauncey

I'd even argue that Ben wasn't a better defender than Sheed

I know counting stats seduces y'all...but Sheed was one of the best defenders at the PF position in nba history

Ben was an active help defender who accumulated counting stats

There was a reason Pistons won a title as soon as they got Sheed

Congrats to Ben tho

:francis:

FukkaPaidEmail

Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
So Big Ben was selected to the 2021 HOF class

No one in their right mind can convince me that Ben was a basketball better player than Sheed or even Chauncey

I'd even argue that Ben wasn't a better defender than Sheed

I know counting stats seduces y'all...but Sheed was one of the best defenders at the PF position in nba history

Ben was an active help defender who accumulated counting stats

There was a reason Pistons won a title as soon as they got Sheed

Congrats to Ben tho

:francis:
You’re wrong .

Ben was the heart and soul of that team .

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Sheed being better defensively than Ben is a ridiculous take. He's not even the better post defender despite being significantly taller/bigger. And Ben was also capable of guarding on the perimeter, Sheed's fat/lazy ass wasn't switching out and guarding wings for shyt.

Sheed is obviously more talented, but Ben being in the hall over him is a testament to work ethic. Sheed would be an easy first ballot HOFer and an a consistent all-NBA guy if he brought his A game every night. But he coasted through games and was content being just pretty good instead of great on most nights. Ben maximized his abilities, despite being no where near as skilled and talented.

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
:mjlol: Sheed being better defensively than Ben is a ridiculous take. He's not even the better post defender despite being significantly taller/bigger. And Ben was also capable of guarding on the perimeter, Sheed's fat/lazy ass wasn't switching out and guarding wings for shyt.

Sheed is obviously more talented, but Ben being in the hall over him is a testament to work ethic. Sheed would be an easy first ballot HOFer and an a consistent all-NBA guy if he brought his A game every night. But he coasted through games and was content being just pretty good instead of great on most nights. Ben maximized his abilities, despite being no where near as skilled and talented.

If you hoop, you'd understand the diff between help def & disciplined man def

when you play great man def, you don't get a ton of counting stats...Ben got most of his stls and blks from help def

It's the reason why Gobert can win DPOY but Joker & Biidy Biid drop 47 & 40 on his head...great help defender with sexy counting stats

Every great PF from that era compliments Sheed

and if we're being honest, Sheed was the diff in the 04 finals...he terrorized the Lakers on the def end

Ben Wallace was DPOY and they put Sheed on Timmy in the finals

:mjlol:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
4 DPOY awards is going to get anyone in the Hall more than likely. Even if you don't do anything else the rest of your career the fact that 4 different times the media thought of you as the single most impactful or dominant defender says a lot about you.

So Dwight should be a lock right?