Big Ben = cutler with sum rings?

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Ben has been overrated for years now.

If we keep it 100% Steelers need to go in a different direction with their coaching staff. Last night's game was just embarrassing to watch.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bro.. the title dont make sense

giphy.gif

@Kazuma Kuwabara :salute:

Continue on breh:lolbron:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ben is definitely an elite QB but physically hes on the decline

Steelers front office wasted his prime drafting all those busts on defense and never participating in free agency

That defense has been awful every since he entered his prime

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ben won rings early on teams that ran the ball and played defense. Since it's become his show, despite having some great weapons, they have been also rans for damn near a decade. Correct me if I am wrong but they have made 1 AFC title gam since that Packers SB. They've missed the playoffs how many times? But since he won rings early people will ignore this or put it on the coach (who was there for 2 of those SB appearances and 1 ring). He's put up some nice numbers but he's also had stacked squads in an era where everyone puts up nice numbers. It think it would be interesting to see if he went to another org and had and entire career like the last decade. Cutler is an insult. I'd say more like a poor man's 90's Favre.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was never elite. He got carried by his defense. Hes good for a like a game or two where he shows some flashes of brilliance but for the most part, hes just an over weight avg qb. I mean hes been irrelevant since his last SB loss in 2010. :francis:
I know you have a history of hating Ben but this dosent even make any sense, not to mention he had Wallace and sanders after that Super Bowl, brown came after them.

Last edited: