Big L - 25th Anniversary Mixtape Tribute

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
JhMP7V4.jpg

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Dope mix, think I heard all of it already but nicely put together. Would love some new unreleased Big L joints but dont think we'll ever get em

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
Dope mix, think I heard all of it already but nicely put together. Would love some new unreleased Big L joints but dont think we'll ever get em

I actually spoke to somebody who has some unreleased Big L when I was making this mix, trying to get something new.....but I was told that there's a lot of 'red tape' connected to the tracks he had, and he didn't wanna disclose too much of the situation. Not sure exactly what that means, but hopefully one day they will see the light of day.

morris

Superstar
Daps
I actually spoke to somebody who has some unreleased Big L when I was making this mix, trying to get something new.....but I was told that there's a lot of 'red tape' connected to the tracks he had, and he didn't wanna disclose too much of the situation. Not sure exactly what that means, but hopefully one day they will see the light of day.
No disrespect but who is this person? Unless it's interviews, DITC (Finesse really) has said he has no unreleased Big L songs. I don't see how Dame and Jay would not have capitalized on it already.

In the last 10 years what I have seen released is the Croatian interview, the super quick, basic freestyle from London, and that Asian interview I think in Japan.

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
No disrespect but who is this person? Unless it's interviews, DITC (Finesse really) has said he has no unreleased Big L songs. I don't see how Dame and Jay would not have capitalized on it already.

In the last 10 years what I have seen released is the Croatian interview, the super quick, basic freestyle from London, and that Asian interview I think in Japan.

I've never met him personally, but I do trust him, as he has leaked other things in the past, and told me about some other things. He doesn't want me to mention him, so I'm gonna respect his privacy.
He kept things very vague with me, so he obviously doesn't want to get into details. Anyway.....I'n not asking you to believe.....take what I said for what it's worth

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps

Yeah can imagine it gets very political with estates and stuff and who's owed what, that shyt can go on forever. Is that the guy who used to run the Big L site/forum?