Big Mel and Homeboy Runny-Ray... I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
@Big Mel

[MENTION] Homeboy Runny-Ray [/MENTION]

First off :salute: to you OG hip-hop heads. Now, I made a thread in The Show Room about the original suede Bally's. I think they were called the Siestas. You know, the shyts Dana Dane is rocking in his "Nightmares" video. Now as far as I know, I've scoured the earth for these and come to the conclusion that they are the rarest hip-hop sneaker in existence. You literally cannot find them anywhere, theres not even that many pics that exist of them online tbh. as a matter of fact, I met Dana Dane recently n he doesn't even own a pair. Although i know u guys know what i'm speakin on, here's some pics for some of the younger kids in here

Picture632.jpg

The two on the right r the ones i mean

P8030018.JPG

:datazz:

N the pics they got on this site r just :ohlawd: especially the black Cervinos Fresh Dre Old School & Vintage Gear

Now the question i ask you, is do you know ANYWHERE i can find these??? On the street? Online? Do you or anybody u know still have a pair (preferably 11-11 1/2) that u would be willing to come off of?? I NEED THESE IN MY LIFE.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
they don't make those anymore. maybe you can find someone selling them for a grip on ebay or whatever

bally's still around though

Shoes Bally Men on Bally Online Store

I know bally's still exists and I've looked all over e-bay to no avail. I never understood why companies like Gucci re-issued the original white n pea soup green sneakers that hov jacked for the s dots, but bally never re-issued these. All the older gear heads i know look at these like the holy grail.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:manny: if they re-issue them, they won't be the 'holy grail' anymore

some of their new shyt is pretty ill

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
@Big Mel

[MENTION] Homeboy Runny-Ray [/MENTION]

First off :salute: to you OG hip-hop heads. Now, I made a thread in The Show Room about the original suede Bally's. I think they were called the Siestas. You know, the shyts Dana Dane is rocking in his "Nightmares" video. Now as far as I know, I've scoured the earth for these and come to the conclusion that they are the rarest hip-hop sneaker in existence. You literally cannot find them anywhere, theres not even that many pics that exist of them online tbh. as a matter of fact, I met Dana Dane recently n he doesn't even own a pair. Although i know u guys know what i'm speakin on, here's some pics for some of the younger kids in here

Picture632.jpg

The two on the right r the ones i mean

P8030018.JPG

:datazz:

N the pics they got on this site r just :ohlawd: especially the black Cervinos Fresh Dre Old School & Vintage Gear

Now the question i ask you, is do you know ANYWHERE i can find these??? On the street? Online? Do you or anybody u know still have a pair (preferably 11-11 1/2) that u would be willing to come off of?? I NEED THESE IN MY LIFE.

Thanks in advance.

I like those. Im too young to have ever had them, but I wish they would bring those back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
lol. i just found this thread thru google when i typed my name in.

:myman: i appreciate the shoutout homie.

im not really up on that. im not as old as people think. lol. the most i can tell you is to hit up one of those urban men's warehouse type spots. if they dont have them, they should at least have something that comes somewhat close. and theyll definitely have a better answer on where to find them. they be having all types of stuff in those stores. they prolly have some bally knockoffs at least.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Damn, forgot i made this thread. I found a seller on the internet a couple months back. I got the black suede ones in the second pic i posted. shyts r :whew: