Big p*ssy getting whacked was a bigger "moment" than Red Wedding.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
seriously.. i can almost guarantee all you fukks saying GOT's was the bigger moment marathon-ed the Sopranos... meaning y'all didn't watch the Sopranos week to week like i did

someone tell me i'm wrong..
I watched it week to week in it's original run. Actually that is the only time I have seen it because I have never felt the urge to rewatch the show in it's entirety.
And I wasn't shocked at all.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I watched it week to week in it's original run. Actually that is the only time I have seen it because I have never felt the urge to rewatch the show in it's entirety.
And I wasn't shocked at all.

It's probably the only show that you can sit and watch individual episodes but I haven't went through it all again myself and I blame it on the way it ended.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It's probably the only show that you can sit and watch individual episodes but I haven't went through it all again myself and I blame it on the way it ended.
I have found myself stopping on repeat episodes randomly once and a while too but don't think I will ever watch the whole show again.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I know most of you n*ggaz prolly watched the Sopranos via a marathon sitting on DVD/Netflix, but if you watched it week to week back in the day like I did, it was a much bigger shock than Red Wedding. I know most of you nerds prolly won't know but the WORLD was flat-lined off Big p*ssy... definitely more-so than RW.

Another reason why Sopranos will always be the GOAT.

:king:

?????
It is shocking when a snitch dies?

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
that was his n*gga.. they grew up together from childhood... anytime that has to happen theres still a glimmer of hope

hell when they killed wallace like that i still had hope they wouldnt

Daps
Reppin
NYC
seriously.. i can almost guarantee all you fukks saying GOT's was the bigger moment marathon-ed the Sopranos... meaning y'all didn't watch the Sopranos week to week like i did

someone tell me i'm wrong..

Sopranos is my favorite show of all time and I was watching it live since season 1.

The p*ssy thing had been bubbling for awhile and whether or not he would get whacked was something everyone was asking themselves for awhile. It was shocking but it wasn't a huge surprise.

GOT got everyone beat when it comes to surprises. No question.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
that was his n*gga.. they grew up together from childhood... anytime that has to happen theres still a glimmer of hope

hell when they killed wallace like that i still had hope they wouldnt

If it wasn't Tony someone else would have killed him.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
naw we saw how ruthless tony was in season one he was about to body his uncle. Aint no love in the mafia.
It was shocking Jr lasting as long as he did though.
nah cuz.,.. you know what was really shocking?

how many fingers i got into your mothers battered old twat