Big Stevie Ray Shoots on Women's Wrestling, Harsh Realites for Chyna, MYC, Chargoat and more

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

2:00 Damn why he have to do Joanie like that? :picard:

Smug cac host got on my nerves, reminds me of a few tsc posters
full

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I love Chyna, she was a trailblazer but I don't think she ever put on a match on the level of Bayley vs Sasha at Takeover, Sasha vs Charlotte. I'm no expert by any means on the independent or Japanese women's scene, but I'd even go so far as saying she never put on a match of the caliber that those women have against another female.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I love Chyna, she was a trailblazer but I don't think she ever put on a match on the level of Bayley vs Sasha at Takeover, Sasha vs Charlotte. I'm no expert by any means on the independent or Japanese women's scene, but I'd even go so far as saying she never put on a match of the caliber that those women have against another female.
nobody in chyna's day wanted to train female wrestlers the way they do now

especially a big broad like chyna. they saw her as a threat to their heat.

only jarrett was willing to lay down for her and frankly i wish she'd shot on him and broken both his legs.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't know Hardbody went to high school in Pensacola, FL.

Stevie on Hardbody: "It could've happened to anybody." :what: :russ: Yeah, just the other day my buddy had a few girls stop by, and next thing he knew, he had them under lock & key as sex slaves and ended up getting life in prison. :yeshrug:

"Okay, so he's a toughman. You telling me while he's being tough on one, the other seven can't run out the door?" :dead:

Last edited:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

Chyna had the "it" factor but she was shyt in the ring.