BigBoy TV: Martin Lawrence on His Return to Stand-Up, Bad Boys 3, And More!

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

:martin: Lawrence stops by to chat with Big & crew! Martin discusses returning to the stage for his "Doin' Time" comedy tour, a potential Bad Boys 3 film, his part in Big Sean's "Play No Games" music video, and more!

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Did people really wanna see Wanda and sheneneh in a full length?

I think their power lies in their sporadic appearances.

Like what if the Simpsons spun off a Hans moleman one hr special. Would nikkas be amped for it?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did people really wanna see Wanda and sheneneh in a full length?

I think their power lies in their sporadic appearances.

Like what if the Simpsons spun off a Hans moleman one hr special. Would nikkas be amped for it?
Nobody wanted that movie full length. There was just initial buzz when that skit dropped at the BET awards that quickly fizzled, picked up a little bit when it was revealed Madea was rumored to be apart of the skit as well.

But this movie should never be more than idea, just like the Uncle Rukus movie

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Its good knowing that he's doing more interesting projects than that big mamma bullshyt. I hope this third concert movie he's doing is good and he hasn't gotten too :flabbynsick:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Bad Boys 3 happen.

I only noticed that Martin Lawrence has never done a serious role in any drama movies. I really want him to see to do a serious role in drama movie.

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about being banned from another network like he did after his failed SNL hosting gig?

Maybe another mental breakdown he had where he was running and raving like a lunatic and stopping traffic?

The guy knows how to sabotage his own career.