Bigga and Tek from Smif-n-Wessun almost come to blows on Expert opinion things get really heated.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is he a clown nothing he said was not fact Bootcamp were looked at as traitors by many in NYC and still are.. Tek is from my hood and knows that he went through alot that is why he was so triggered and mad at the end :mjlol:

Because he said this how we felt back then but I've grown up and understand now. Then act like he slapping Steele up to diss in his face again that's Tek said fukk all that.

What he said was 100% fact wasn't none of us there so fukk how we feel.

Yall nikkas is crazy.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is he a clown nothing he said was not fact Bootcamp were looked at as traitors by many in NYC and still are.. Tek is from my hood and knows that he went through alot that is why he was so triggered and mad at the end :mjlol:

That a better explanation for you.

When do your feelings about your perception about something take precedent over facts? Bigga a clown for that.

You state how you felt about something. It's broken down how you got things misconstrued, then you double down on your misdirected feelings

:what:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank You, it's always been a sensitive issues, especially with what happened with OGC and JM.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When do your feelings about your perception about something take precedent over facts? Bigga a clown for that.

You state how you felt about something. It's broken down how you got things misconstrued, then you double down on your misdirected feelings

:what:

Pac said "Kill NY Babies" :dead:

Thank You, it's always been a sensitive issues, especially with what happened with OGC and JM.

@frush11 did Pac say kill New York babies?