Bigger Biceps

Balla

Superstar
Daps
M-F chest, back, shoulders, arms, legs.

What body part do you workout each day?

Your biceps get a good workout, when you train your back and you can throw in some curls on your back day. I also throw in curls on my leg days, but my leg days are.

I do around 4 sets of 21s, also the # of sets depend on how I feel.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Do supersets.

Since you want to do hypertrophy for your biceps, essentially all you need to do is add more intensity and that in turn will make your muscle grow as desired.

For me this kills two birds with one stone as I can train to my desired goal and spend less time in the gym. Personally, this is how I get out of the gym after 30-50 minutes everyday by doing supersets *with cardio. Additionally, doing a superset with 5 minutes of cardio immediately after it will improve your cardiovascular system too in ways unimaginable as opposed to just doing cardio separately alone. Between the superset and the 5 minutes of cardio just make sure you don't rest inbetween before moving onto the next exercise. Supersets in this way will make you faster, stronger and bigger quicker since you are working more intensely and breaking down those muscle fibres even greater which is your goal -- hypertrophy.

Good night, breh.
And keeping that heart rate up.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
M-F chest, back, shoulders, arms, legs.

Breh u should try doing upper/lower split if youre a beginner.

Monday - upper body

Tuesday - lower body

Weds - off

Thursday - upper body

Friday - lower body

Sat and sunday off

Also if u doing dumbbell curls,make sure your arms are extending outside of your thighs and not inside.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What's considered as a beginner ? Why u recommend that ?

Yeah I do bicep curls from the outside of my thighs, but I have also did inside. What's wrong with the inside?

Thanks bruh

Breh u should try doing upper/lower split if youre a beginner.

Monday - upper body

Tuesday - lower body

Weds - off

Thursday - upper body

Friday - lower body

Sat and sunday off

Also if u doing dumbbell curls,make sure your arms are extending outside of your thighs and not inside.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What's considered as a beginner ? Why u recommend that ?

Yeah I do bicep curls from the outside of my thighs, but I have also did inside. What's wrong with the inside?

Thanks bruh

Beginner is a beginner. Like u never body build before or u havent in years. As evident by this thread, u most likely a beginner. But upper lower split is good for all levels but most importantly for beginners.

I reccommend it(as do most folks) because as a beginner, u wanna hit each muscle twice a week for growth. Ur current regime is only working out each muscle once a week. Youre asking for bigger arms and the answer is to work them out twice a week. So why not target every muscle twice a week,not just your arms.

Inside curls are not giving you full ROM (range of motion). One of the brehs dropped links in here to Athlene X who touches ground on why u shouldnt do them.

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Depending on muscle insertion and genetics you might get different results . those 21 negative curls are good and its 2 person bicep tension work u can do with just 2 towels. Like others have said tho do triceps too so u still functional instead of just having beach muscles

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Once you start seeing size gains kinda pull back unless you a bodybuilder. I think the max for biceps naturally is between 15-17 inches anything past that u just gon be big slow and weak af but you'll LOOK strong

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
I always see people doing too much arm work and not seeing the desired results.
Ive seen people do every variation of curls for almost fukkin hours in the gym but not achieving shyt with that.
If you are a beginner focus on pull ups, dips etc. those exercises will work your arms more than enough for the beginning. Chest exercises always work your triceps, same with back & biceps.
If you are not in the beginning stages anymore Id say work with heavy weights & few reps for your arms. I do 5 sets of biceps for the whole week, and Im at 43 cm arms

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
I always see people doing too much arm work and not seeing the desired results.
Ive seen people do every variation of curls for almost fukkin hours in the gym but not achieving shyt with that.
If you are a beginner focus on pull ups, dips etc. those exercises will work your arms more than enough for the beginning. Chest exercises always work your triceps, same with back & biceps.
If you are not in the beginning stages anymore Id say work with heavy weights & few reps for your arms. I do 5 sets of biceps for the whole week, and Im at 43 cm arms
Muscle insertion is the main reason ppl get discouraged